Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why should any Patriot fans root for Cinci???

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Pats726, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

After this Patriot victory...my question is why should ANY Patriot fan cheer for Cinci?? What a Cinci win means is two away games..no matter hwat. With a Pitts win, it means a possible home game, in fact it is the ONLY way that can happen. So a home game..any chance of that, I really believe ALL Patriot dans would want that. Winning in Indy?? I would LOVE that..but one has to cheer for a home AFC Championshiip game.
  2. KDPpatsfan

KDPpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree completely.
  3. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I'm torn on this one. I want a home AFCC, but also Denver scares me more than Indy.

Then on one hand I want Pittsburgh to beat up on Indy, but on the other hand I want Indy first cuz they will probabl be rusty.
  4. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Because you just can't make yourself root for the Steelers.
  5. KDPpatsfan

KDPpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll root for Pitt if for no other reason than I never want to hear that Goddforsaken "Who Dey" song uttered again.
  6. lobster

lobster Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'll be rooting for the Bengals because the Steelers are likely to be a significant threat if they continue in the playoff's. Plus I don't like them. I even thought that injury to Harrison that ended his season wasn't so accidental.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2006
  7. patsgreatestdynasty

patsgreatestdynasty Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The game was awesome!!!!!!
    What's next on the menu? The Donks or maybe the Colts? Whatever it is, I'm sure we'll have another great dinner party........hmmm, bring 'em on, we'll chop 'em up nice and easy. :D
    I do think Pittsburgh is gonna win tomorrow. So, I guess it's Denver's turn to be served next weekend...............oh boy, it makes my mouth water. Can't wait till next weekend's kickoff :rocker:

New England Patriots - the greatest franchise in NFL history!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I figure we'll probably meet the Broncos in the playoffs either way but my father in law is a huge Broncos fan so it would be fun if the Patriots and Broncos played next week to ensure that we will get to have our teams play eachother again this season.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.