PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why I dont care about the Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
...Because we don't play them this week. For Cripe sakes, enough with these posts about the Colts.

I agree in principle, but I can understand why fans are having trouble focusing on the matchup with the fire-sale Dolphins.

I agree in principle, but I can understand why fans are having trouble focusing on the matchup with the fire-sale Dolphins.

Ok, lets talk Redskins then...This thread reads like a Red Sox fan board obsessed with the Yankees.

I care about the Colts because without them I'm pretty much planning on winning the SB - barring catastrophic injury. After Week 17, the #1 AFC seed willl very likely be the team that wins our Week 9 matchup and we'd all give several body parts to host that AFC Championship game vs. being on the road.

I care - I care a lot - about the Colts.

There are just too many Colts threads right now. I'm all for looking ahead, but this board comes off as downright obsessed right now.

Ok, lets talk Redskins then...This thread reads like a Red Sox fan board obsessed with the Yankees.

Actually, I find a greater obsession with the Jets on this board. I've basically stopped reading all the Jets threads

I care about the Colts because without them I'm pretty much planning on winning the SB - barring catastrophic injury. After Week 17, the #1 AFC seed willl very likely be the team that wins our Week 9 matchup and we'd all give several body parts to host that AFC Championship game vs. being on the road.

I care - I care a lot - about the Colts.

Screw the Colts. We'll beat them in a few weeks. Can't fans have a "one game at a time" mode, too? I'll be on board with the Colts stuff in a few weeks. Not today.

...Because we don't play them this week. For Cripe sakes, enough with these posts about the Colts.

Thank you. we'll have planty of time to talk about them when their inbred trolls crawl in here in two weeks. until then lets focus on miami. This game can end up being tougher than we think especially since this is like the dolphins superbowl. one game at a time.REMEMBER?l

I care about the Colts because I don't need to be the one doing film study on the Dolphins. I as a fan, can sit back and rest assured that the Pats are doing what they can to prepare for this weekend's game that will be another lopsided thrashing. The Colts are the best team out there, and will have the biggest impact on both our regular season and post season, not to mention the most exciting game of the year.

Thank you. we'll have planty of time to talk about them when their inbred trolls crawl in here in two weeks. until then lets focus on miami. This game can end up being tougher than we think especially since this is like the dolphins superbowl. one game at a time.REMEMBER?l

I get your point, but what exactly are we supposed to be focusing on when it comes to Miami? Wow that Brady/ Lemon matchup is great, the fins really scare me. It's going to be a huge blowout, not much to talk about beyond saying "they have given us trouble in the past, but obviously won't this year"

Last edited:

Funny...ColtFreaks.com has this exact same thread

oh...but it's reversed of course :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore