PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why hasn't Jeremy Ebert been activated from the Practice Squad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats added Talib to the roster before they needed to. I think that adding Bolden would actually be a good thing. Let him pound the rock with Ridley, Vereen and Woodhead. Tire out Houston's D-line and then pound it some more. That is one of the better ways to neutralize Houston's pass rush.

When the Pats were alternating Ridley and Bolden, Ridley still got 15+ carries and Bolden was putting up 5.4 YPC..

In fact, I just realized that Houston is pretty thin at LBer since Brooks Reed and Bradie James are both out and they lost Cushing earlier in the year. Yes, Tim Dobbins is playing well, but he's more of a coverage guy than a run stopping LB.

The possible flaw in your pound the rock thinking which I like is the health problems of our guards. We've seen decent pass protection (at least before Miami) but sub-par run blocking by the subs in a few games.

Prior to being resigned to the practice squad wasn't he out of football for an extended period of time? Add in the fact that he's a rookie and that's why he hasn't been activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back