PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do you hate the Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Because they're a threat
2. Polian/Dungy and their excuses
3. Bad exp with fans

Other than that I don't really dislike any of their players or anything else about the team. I admire how they've built such a great team purely through draft, no big name FA's or trades. I don't mind Manning at all even though I'll root against him vs anyone but Pittsburgh

I agree with and appreciate this response.

When push comes to shove, there are actually other teams I actually hate such as PIT, NYJ, MIA, NYG etc more than my 'dislike' for the Indy Colts. If I had to choose a reason it'd be Polian--plain and simple. Other than that, I really don't have THAT much of a problem with Indy.

As an NFL fan I appreciate what Peyton brings to the game. Rarely does he cross the line with bad trash talk etc, and he really is one of the best ever to play his position. He does actually have a likeable side to him, and I'd have to consider myself quite the hater just to root against him because of his recent success against the Pats. As our rival, many here will dislike him, but I actually appreciate the competitiveness that he has brought. I was impressed when TB went down last year, and Peyton had such gratious things to say about their friendship etc--that made me see him from a different angle.

All that said, I will of course be rooting for the Saints today, but expect Indy to win.

That's an outright lie. You show me the "proof" that the Colts piped in noise.

I was at that game, nobody heard the skipping that was on the TV broadcast. You couldn't hear anything because the stadium was too loud.

More importantly you don't hear it on the radio broadcast. Not even the NE radio broadcast. Now, it seems to me, if that was coming from the stadium and not CBS (as CBS said themselves) then why is not on any of the radio broadcasts of the game?

I know you guys like to smear the Colts, but to say it's been "proven" there was piped in noise?

So lets see the proof Kon.

First you show me the proof that the Pats won those three Super Bowls just because of video tapes. When you do that, I'll respond.

Let's see...

1. Peyton Manning gets passes on this such as "begging for calls" when Brady gets thrown under the bus for it by fans and media alike.

2. Bill Polian and his rule changes when his team lost big games.

3. A lot of douchebag fantasy football idiots root for the Colts just because they have a boner for Manning.

4. The Colts are generally looked at as the "good guys" of the NFL. Why? Because Manning has funny commercials? Give me a f'n break.

5. Their fans are complete *******s, for the most part (there are quite a few good ones, though, and some of them post on here). Quick to call the Pats cheaters when it's been proven that they've piped in crowd noise in the stadium in 2007 when the Pats offense was on the field. It's also a fact that members of Tony Dungy's staff introduced Jimmy Johnson to the same video taping practices that the Pats got caught for. Funny how Colts fans never want to acknowledge that.

That's about all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll be back with more.
Thanks for saying it all for me.

First you show me the proof that the Pats won those three Super Bowls just because of video tapes. When you do that, I'll respond.

Translation: "I have no response. I was talking out of my ass and got caught. Oops."

It's simple to me, every single season all of the talk is about them. Peyton is treated as if he invented the game of football and NEVER makes a mistake. The SB is a prime example, the blame falls on Wayne for not running hard enough out of the route, bs. TB12 (yes we're all biased) has done More with Less than Peyton ever has or will, but where's the love?

Also, Polian don't even get me started on his *****. Changing the rules to benefit his team, and the league goes along with it. I swear seeing him sitting in that suite in that barn they play in reminds me of seeing old footage of Hitler watching Jessie Owens dominate those Olympic games. I can't find the words to put into context my level of hatred for them.

I didn't know if I could hate anyone more than the Jets or Dolphins, but my hatred for the Colts is a different kind of hatred, it's personal!

Reason #457...they have a banner that says "AFC finalists" 1995 proudly hanging.

Last edited:
Translation: "I have no response. I was talking out of my ass and got caught. Oops."

Never saw this post until now. However, please list all the ways I can "prove" that the Colts piped in crowd noise outside of what people who were actually there said? In a way, it's a loaded question. That's why I responded to it with one of my own. With that said, how many times have the Pats accused an organization of doing something remotely like that? I can only think of one time in the Belichick era and you're looking at it. Sorry but his "I WUZ DER!" defense is not a solid one in the very least. There are quite a few more people who were there that said they heard it. But yeah, hold on. Let me travel back through time and buy a crowd noise indicator so I can come up with the official proof. :rolleyes:

I look forward to seeing the Colts choke again this year. 9-9 in the playoffs. Now THAT'S something to be proud of.

Last edited:
I don't hate the Colts. They make great games against each other. I however hate the Jets and the fish.

I hate the Colts and I felt like bumping this to remember some of the reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back