PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do you hate the Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean, like what you said below? :rolleyes:

/sigh .. i told you i was giving you an example, you told me to read through this thread of WHY you all hate the colts.. i told you it was full of opinions, then proceeded to throw my opinion of brady out there purely to show the type of material in this thread shouldnt even be taken with a grain of salt... like my comment...

once again, you've taken it out of context... but whatever, this is pointless lol I've tried, but apparently its just to much for some people to comprehend, this argument is moot, really.

:woohoo: My sentiments exactly.

maybe try reading my whole post there buddy, dont embarass youself.

Maybe you should put your reading glasses on as well, look just a couple posts above this one. No need for the attitude buddy.

a lot of these reasons are all based off opinions and YOUR views of our franchise, when boths sides of the story arent covered, so I take any opinions with a grain of salt. My views are obviously different...

I see Brady as a goat hugging, shirtless, cologne wearing GQ model pretty boy more so than a football player... but thats my opinion, im sure you think of him otherwise.. point proven, get real

Last edited:
as for Colts fans calling manning the greatest of all time, that just shows your football ignorance. he's not the best QB of all time, he's not even the best QB in Colts' history

Unbiased fans/analyst/experts will say something like this:

1. "Peyton is doing things no other QB has ever done".
2. "Peyton has control of his offense more than any QB to ever play".

Us Colts fans just simplify it by calling him the GOAT.

oh, let's cut out the whining. they beat us. the officials didn't make us blow a 17 point lead on Sunday night.

Shove it in your pie hole.... The officials cost the Pats 14 points.. If you can't understand that, then you don't know enough about the game. I get sick and tired of Holier than thou wannabees like yourself who confuse talking about the facts with whining.

My dislike for the Colts is reinforced even by their reaction on their fan message boards to this game.

What reaction do you expect for quality fans? Oh, maybe comments about what a great victory it was, an exciting game, a big win, a clutch performance, etc.

Their reaction was "Ha-Ha, Belichick's a moron, Brady sucks, karma's after their cheatin' @sses, we won despite all the calls going NE's way, we won with our C game over their A game, etc. etc. etc."

Total classless whiny beatches.

Can't wait to shut them up in January, and it might even be sweeter if they are 17-0 at the time, even though they will blame the loss on Belichick cheating, the NFL wanting the Patriots to win, vast conspiracies, small market bias, yadda yadda yadda.

They need to shut their obese cow-milking tenderloin-eating Bob Knight boot-licking KKK-worshipping pieholes.

Shove it in your pie hole.... The officials cost the Pats 14 points.. If you can't understand that, then you don't know enough about the game. I get sick and tired of Holier than thou wannabees like yourself who confuse talking about the facts with whining.

tissue.jpg

Unbiased fans/analyst/experts will say something like this:

1. "Peyton is doing things no other QB has ever done".
2. "Peyton has control of his offense more than any QB to ever play".

Us Colts fans just simplify it by calling him the GOAT.

Except that Peyton isn't the GOAT. Not when you consider how the AFCCG and SB were gift-wrapped for him.

Peyton also hasn't done it with receivers who would be the equivalent of 3rd or 4th receivers on other teams. How many years did Peyton have Wayne and Harrison? Brady FINALLY got a star receiver when the Pats got Moss.

Pot meet kettle. You really need to calm down, bro.

Pot meet kettle. You really need to calm down, bro.

Sorry, I don't call people whiners when they are using facts. Nice try though.. well.. Not really. in fact..

EPIC FAIL on your part.

Except that Peyton isn't the GOAT. Not when you consider how the AFCCG and SB were gift-wrapped for him.

Peyton also hasn't done it with receivers who would be the equivalent of 3rd or 4th receivers on other teams. How many years did Peyton have Wayne and Harrison? Brady FINALLY got a star receiver when the Pats got Moss.

Exactly. Practically every receiver in the Colts line-up is Pro Bowl caliber. That said, their manager deserves some credit for landing and keeping these play-makers. He seems to have a real eye for talent.

" In the hands of a true Jujitsu master, anything can be a deadly weapon. Remember, a weapon is only as good as the arm that wheels it"

Fact is, Manning molds and mentors his own recievers. He doesn't need a proven veteran to put up big numbers. He uses rookie mormons and DIII all star WR's from Mt. Union. :)

I'd put up a poll but many people have different reasons to hate the Colts.

I will say that I shouldn't hate the Colts. I love football and they do play good football. I also respect them and I think that year in and year out they do a good job in drafting and bringing in players.

But, that's as far as I go. Behind the Giants and Jets, I hate the Colts next.

I guess that it goes back to their whining all the time. Then there is Polian. And they play indoors, now in a place I call The Lube. And then there is the media who every year over rates them and ball washes them all the time.

And their one SB came to them because of a cheap shot by Bobby Wade and the flu. Then they get to play against the worst QB ever to play in a SB and get it handed to them.

I have more reasons but I don't want this to be a rant.

Why do you hate the Colts?

Not that hard of a concept, does anyone hate the lions or the browns, how about the pirates in the MLB or the Grizzlies in the NBA

Last edited:
I truly respect the Colts organization, and have no problem with any of their players or coaches. In fact, I see their players and organization as being on par with the Patriots.

Reasons I still hate them:

1. All the media ballwashing they get;

2. The narrative the media has set up of them representing honesty, integrity of the game [what a friggin ironic joke that is], plus everything that is good in this world, while the Pats by contrast are portrayed as the evil empire-- arrogant cheaters who will do anything to win; and

3. That they are even in the discussion as the "team of the decade"--with a grand total of one Rex Grossman-bestowed SB trophy to their name.

For better or worse, what happens this year and in 2010 is going to truly determine who the team of the decade will be. Personally, I like our chances and think it's going to be highly entertaining to see it all play out.

Simple. I hate the contradictions:

1) We are portrayed as having our first Superbowl gift wrapped to us via a correct call, whereas no one points out they were gift wrapped the AFC title game with incorrect calls (faceguarding in the second half and the offensive PI in the first half.)

2) Our QB is portrayed as a pretty boy crybaby who gets yells for flags and gets rules changed. In reality their QB calls for flags all the time (rememebr him SCREAMING holding in 2003?) and their GM did, in fact, get rules emphasised in their favor. If you'd listen to the average fan you'd think Brady lobbied the league for the new QB rules.

3) People seem to think the tuck rule was made up on the spot, false. No one points out that the rationale for the INT that was overturned against the Steelers in 05 was absolutely made up on the spot.

Sorry, I don't call people whiners when they are using facts. Nice try though.. well.. Not really. in fact..

EPIC FAIL on your part.

Not really. Calling someone, "holier than thou" is especially hilarious coming from you considering that basically call anyone that disagrees with you and your stance on the Patriots an idiot. Tell me if this sounds familiar...

"*Insert DaBruinz rehashed opinion here*. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that."

"If you can't see/understand *insert DaBruinz rehashed opinion here* then you've obviously never played/don't know enough about the game".

You see, you say this garbage all the time and I usually keep my mouth shut about it because your opinions on this team rarely go against mine. However, like I said, calling someone holier than thou is especially hilarious considering that you're saying it. You are probably one of the most "holier than thou" people on this forum and I'm sure that I can find many, many people that will agree with that stance.

And another thing, have you EVER actually blamed a close loss on the actual team as opposed to, say, the refs? I've seen you blame blowouts on the team, but I suspect that's only because you knew that you'd look foolish if you blamed them on the refs. But I've never seen you blame a close loss on the actual team or the coaching. Newsflash, the refs may have called a terrible pass interference call, but the refs weren't the ones that threw a wide open pass into the end zone to Garcon. The refs weren't the ones who drove the field for 70+ yards ultimately culminating in a touchdown. The refs weren't the ones who told our defense not to be aggressive and, instead, just to keep everything in front of them (which Manning loves). The refs weren't the ones that called an offense that didn't go for the jugular and, instead, kept calling the same predictable plays over and over again until the Colts defense shut it down. Who was that? Oh yeah! That was us! Did the refs blow some calls? Sure. But they hardly cost the Patriots the game. You can put more than enough of the blame on the team for that.

Seriously, and don't take this as a personal attack because that's not what this is meant to be, but when you just keep blaming the refs and then turn into an "internet bully" against anyone that disagrees with you, you sound like someone with a MASSIVE inferiority complex. So cool down, dude. PatsFanSince74 is one of our better posters and when you tell him to, "blow it out his piehole", not only do you sound like the internet version of Biff Tannen, but you're also setting yourself up to be called a hypocrite. We're all Patriots fans here (well, most of us anyway).

Last edited:
Fact is, Manning molds and mentors his own recievers. He doesn't need a proven veteran to put up big numbers. He uses rookie mormons and DIII all star WR's from Mt. Union. :)

No, Manning needs lots of first round draft picks to put up big numbers. 64% of Manning's career tds were caught by first round draft picks. Only 34% of Brady's career tds were caught by first round draft picks. Brady doesn't need loads of high draft talent. He uses undrafted free agents and 7th round converted quarterbacks.

I dislike the Colts because they have an easier schedule every year, play indoors and have Polian who is a jerk. I do respect them and Manning is a great QB. What I really hate is their fans. They are right wing Christian nut jobs who think they are better than everyone else but are all filled with hate for everyone else. Every Colts fan I know is a petty evil minded born again Christian who thinks they are better than everyone else because they and the Colts will be taken up in the rapture. They are the least kind and real people I know. They are all Maude Flanders and Helen Lovejoys.

Saint Dungy made cheap comments that were unnecessary at the time during spygate. and how he accused of Belichick being cold during a handshake after a game.

One thing I absolutely respect about BB is as a father and how close he keeps his kids. One got in very minor trouble and after that he was glued to his father. You see BB with them all the time. Football is #2 to him to his kids. Others may have a saintly public reputation but BB is the real deal here.

Last edited:

I've watched your inane, insulting and misinformed posts out here for a long time and observed, but never been involved in, many of your pissing contests with people I consider intelligent posters who have the misfortune of disagreeing with you.

You do understand, don't you, that you have no credibility with most of the rest of us because of all the abusive crap you ladle out? And, anticipating your response, I really don't care what you think of me.

The officials did not cost the Pats 14 points on Sunday, but our D sure did give up several quick scoring drives to Peyton towards the end of the game.

I know a lot about the game and would stack my knowledge of the NFL and its history up against your's any day of the week, not that I'd care to waste my time doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST