PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do I feel uneasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can remember back a few years, MOST of our victories seemed to be narrow skin of your teeth type vicories.

We had a few of those this year (indy,Balt,Phily) and we lost Colvin, who plays at a very high level and impacts the outcome (margin of victory).

Nervous, ya a little bit, but optimistic and GREEDY, I want and hope for it all.

And I have faith 90% chance we end 19-0 with a slew of wonderful records to show for it.....

I think that This Team is built to run the table and win the whole thing. The reason for this is last years AFCCG. We had the game won by half time. Even I thought it was over. And then Bang the Colts take over. Last year this team something that it never done before it packed it in early and started thinking about the Super Bowl. Now they are focused on one thing. Finishing the game.

Yea, they do. The thing is it wouldn't be the same thing over and over again. Last time the Bolts went to Foxboro they won. If the Bolts can manage to get to Foxboro this season and they get beat, well? Maybe then they ought to give it up. :rolleyes:
I'm confused, or maybe I'm missing something...the last time you were in Foxboro "this season", the Patriots humbled the Chargers by a bunch of points..9/16...remember?

I'm confused, or maybe I'm missing something...the last time you were in Foxboro "this season", the Patriots humbled the Chargers by a bunch of points..9/16...remember?
Oh yea. :D I guess that it was just a forgettable game.

This is the best of times for homers like me. I'm seeing things from my team that I would not dare to imagine 20 years ago. They can write NFL history by going undefeated all the way to winning their 4th Super Bowl. That's 3 more than I asked god for prior to the 2001 season.

So why do I feel so uneasy about the rest of the year. Part of me want the team to run the table and part of me would like to see the team lose (OMG I said it) one of the two remaining games.

I guess I feel that the law of averages are working againts us and by losing one of two remaining regular season games they have a better chance to go three games to glory in the playoffs.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I just being paranoid?

Why do you feel "uneasy"? Did you forget to take your Metamucil? Constipation is a terrible thing PNM!:D ;)

Here is what I think leads to uneasiness about this team: The defense is good but not dominant and when bad weather takes the edge off our offense, ANY game can turn into a nail-biter.

that is true...their defense played well last week.......However, far too many LONG runs still concern me.....Washington torched them a few times pretty good........That and the usual sloppy secondary play (often by Hobbs or Gay) is a concern as well......I can understand where you are coming from with this post!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back