• Cut Tebow

Votes: 155 64.6%
  • Keep Tebow

Votes: 85 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"American girls aren't good enough for Brady"

Yeah to think he's playing for a team named the PATRIOTs and he "married a foreigner"! What a scandal!

thought Tom was fine with banging the cream of American girls in his day.

Tebow, on the other hand...let's just say he looks like he could use a release.

"American girls aren't good enough for Brady"

Yeah to think he's playing for a team named the PATRIOTs and he "married a foreigner"! What a scandal!

Uh, no. Instead of slaying every ***** he could, because face it the dude could probably get any tail he wants, he did all of us yanks a solid and went outside the country leaving a sizable portion of the US vagina-bearing population still available for regular studs like me.

In short - no greater love has a man than this, that he would pass up on women for the benefit of his countrymen.

thought Tom was fine with banging the cream of American girls in his day.

Tebow, on the other hand...let's just say he looks like he could use a release.

Would be a slow one :drum:

Uh, no. Instead of slaying every ***** he could, because face it the dude could probably get any tail he wants, he did all of us yanks a solid and went outside the country leaving a sizable portion of the US vagina-bearing population still available for regular studs like me.

In short - no greater love has a man than this, that he would pass up on women for the benefit of his countrymen.

I think there's some of those in this thread.

guess who- american woman - YouTube

American woman, stay away from me
American woman, mama let me be
Don't come hangin' around my door
I don't wanna see your face no more

I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now woman, I said stay away
American woman, listen what I say

American woman, get away from me
American woman, mama let me be
Don't come knockin' around my door
Don't wanna see your shadow no more

Colored lights can hypnotize
Sparkle someone else's eyes
Now woman, I said get away
American woman, listen what I say

and then he moved to Sherman Oaks , California...married Cheryl Deluca...shoveled five tons of Bolivian marching powder up his nose...and VOILA!!!!...he's back to do a tour!!!

The American Way!.......stay away form me!!!..stay away from me , he cried as he plunged head first into THE central vaginal region in the US, Hollywood.

Burton Cummings...American Idiot

I wonder if anyone with the Patriots are watching Sexy Rexy or Gradkowski on the meaning of a decent 3rd string quarterback?

I wonder if anyone with the Patriots are watching Sexy Rexy or Gradkowski on the meaning of a decent 3rd string quarterback?

Are we just inventing **** now? How is Gradkowski a 3rd stringer? And as for Rex Grossman, he's a 3rd stringer because the Redskins drafted two QBs that they immediately instaslled ahead of him.

Are we just inventing **** now? How is Gradkowski a 3rd stringer? And as for Rex Grossman, he's a 3rd stringer because the Redskins drafted two QBs that they immediately instaslled ahead of him.

Grossman is a 3rd stringer. Fact.

Does the reason really matter? It's not like it's going to change the fact....

Grossman is a 3rd stringer. Fact.

Does the reason really matter?

I never contested the fact that he's a 3rd stringer, just the relevance to Tebow.

I never contested the fact that he's a 3rd stringer, just that he isn't a very good QB.

If you're calling him a starter then no. As a 3rd stringer he's a lot more than adequate.

As I recall he did put up some good numbers against the Patriots a couple years ago. A lot better than another QB did in the playoffs against said Patriots...

Hey Manx - Grossman and Gradkowski are better quarterbacks than Tebow.

Have a nice night. :)

I never contested the fact that he's a 3rd stringer, just the relevance to Tebow.

Missed your edit.

There's no point comparing or benchmarking a game like Tim had the other night with anyone else. It was just a pitiful showing and let's leave it at that.

If you're calling him a starter then no. As a 3rd stringer he's a lot more than adequate.

As I recall he did put up some good numbers against the Patriots a couple years ago.

Please note that I've edited. I actually don't mind Grossman and wouldn't mind him as a 3rd string QB if we didn't have Tebow.

Unfortunately it doesn't diminish the fact the the initial statement was just silly.

Hey Manx - Grossman and Gradkowski are better quarterbacks than Tebow.

Have a nice night. :)

So are quite a few QBs. But they weren't available and therefore it's an irrelevant point.

Missed your edit.

There's no point comparing or benchmarking a game like Tim had the other night with anyone else. It was just a pitiful showing and let's leave it at that.

It was - I don't think anyone has contested that point.

Please note that I've edited. I actually don't mind Grossman and wouldn't mind him as a 3rd string QB if we didn't have Tebow.

I don't see Tim sticking if he's here as a QB prospect. I can't think of any viable QB prospects who are QB3/emergency QBs and there's a reason for that. No I think that ship has left port and sailed away, he is clearly behind Mallett by several lengths at this point...although I think his presence wasn't a small factor in Mallett's improvement (so far) in this preseason.

I still think there is something else planned for him, and I hope we see that plan unveiled soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick