PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Who's Hot, Who's Not" -- Patriots-Cardinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
jczxohn1 said:
Good veteran presence. Working hard to pick up a new system (compared to Biesel,another KC alum, he's a paragon). Great addition to the nickel or dime pkg. Valuable injury ins.

I also like Warfield. He's got great physical skills. BB praised him in one of last weeks press conferences, saying he had really picked it up the last week to 10 days. Good sign for Eric.

In the Atlanta game, I liked how he chased down two long plays for the Falcons. He took good angles and prevented any more damage. Not a spectacular play by any means, but little things that turn potential touchdowns into field goals.

BelichickFan said:
:confused:

What sucks, his solid punt returns or the dropped pass that he got playing a new position. OK, he fumbled one punt. He doesn't suck. And he won't be cut.
are you joking? he hasn't gotten more than 5 yards on a punt return...i know he's a rookie and he has to learn, blah blah blah...well, i'd rather have someone back there that can actually punt return, not get 5 yards and be tackled, or fumble.

Underoath said:
are you joking? he hasn't gotten more than 5 yards on a punt return...i know he's a rookie and he has to learn, blah blah blah...well, i'd rather have someone back there that can actually punt return, not get 5 yards and be tackled, or fumble.

You are absolutely ridiculous.

He averaged 16 yards per return against Atlanta.

JackBauer said:
Lets see what he can do with real WRs and a good OL.

I thought Britt looked fine. Isn't he a bit tall to play G?

I watched and graded virtuallyevery play that Britt played against AZ in the second half. He gave up zero pressures and never was stalemated at the line. Every run block was a yard or three over the line of scrimmage. OTOH, he did not pancake anyone except on the play that Cobbs gained about 8 yards and then fumbled.

I expect that he makes the Team, and if Kaycur is PUPed, Britt is on the active 45 until Kaycur returns at mid season. This is based on the assumption that Dallas does not trade for Gorin. If they do, he is a rock solid certainty, I believe.

AzPatsFan said:
I watched and graded virtuallyevery play that Britt played against AZ in the second half. He gave up zero pressures and never was stalemated at the line. Every run block was a yard or three over the line of scrimmage. OTOH, he did not pancake anyone except on the play that Cobbs gained about 8 yards and then fumbled.

Thanks for the raw data, 'Zona.

rtunstal said:
Andrews is to me is on the hot list, Just because he droped a pass does not make hime not hot:confused:

Andrews also fumbled a punt. He disappointed me a little. I just thought he would be more polished at not only WR, but returner and DB (would've liked to seen him on defense) as well.

Ichiro said:
I also like Warfield. He's got great physical skills. BB praised him in one of last weeks press conferences, saying he had really picked it up the last week to 10 days. Good sign for Eric.

In the Atlanta game, I liked how he chased down two long plays for the Falcons. He took good angles and prevented any more damage. Not a spectacular play by any means, but little things that turn potential touchdowns into field goals.

Warfield looked lost out there. He played off his man too much, and then topped off the night with a bush league move by trying to return the INT through the entire Arizona offense.

How did Sanders do?

Last edited by a moderator:
chowder said:
Yeah, our running back corps is looking pretty good now. Heath Evans had a good night and it's gonna be tough to see who they end up having to cut out of all the talented running backs.

Samuel also had another nice interception.

I thought Cobbs looked great in the first game. I didn't get to see this last game. I think I would rather have Evans or Cobbs over Pass though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes