PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's Going to the Miami - New England Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Go ahead and look at he previous activity. She hasn't been on in a year."

I don't need to look at anything, you are a complete tool.

"You are the one that belongs at the end of a Mastercard commercial."

I own a Mastercard, which is more than you can say you pitiful loser.

Anyone who puts out on a forum to a group of total strangers stories of the women he nails is a pitiful loser.

When you look back on your activities here and elsewhere later in life, you are going to be embarassed by what you've done and the way you've acted.

We get old too soon and smart too late, you'll figure that one out too someday...........

Anyone who puts out on a forum to a group of total strangers stories of the women he nails is a pitiful loser.

When you look back on your activities here and elsewhere later in life, you are going to be embarassed by what you've done and the way you've acted.

We get old too soon and smart too late, you'll figure that one out too someday...........
post of the year.

"post of the year."

How about this one, fits Aqua/wide recievef/WTF he calls himself these days; youth is wasted on the young..................

Anyone who puts out on a forum to a group of total strangers BS stories of the women he nails in a fantasy is a pitiful loser.

I'm not too sure that Aqua has the requisite mental capabilities. Time will tell.

"I'm not too sure that Aqua has the requisite mental capabilities. Time will tell."

Excellent point, I gave him way too much credit that he'll have the ability to understand how moronic his actions here are.

And thanks for correcting my post too; anyone who brags on the internet about the women he nails does indeed live in a fantasy world to begin with.

I remember a long time ago lurking on the board when there was a thread about me that I wasn't even a part of.

There was a big discussion about where I was and one member said something along the lines of, "Ya' know, I don't know if he's reading this or not, but if he is, he has to be laughing his ass off at the impact he has had on this site."

Suffice to say, he was exactly right. The pure resentment (most of which is unwarranted) is pure, comic gold to me. Please continue.

And tell Kontradiction to come back in here. He and I were having a good little convo.

And tell Kontradiction to come back in here. He and I were having a good little convo.

Deflect

De*flect"\, v. i. To turn aside; to deviate from a right or a horizontal line, or from a proper position, course or direction; to swerve.

At some part of the Azores, the needle deflecteth not, but lieth in the true meridian. --Sir T. Browne.

To deflect from the line of truth and reason. --Warburton.

"I remember a long time ago lurking on the board when there was a thread about me that I wasn't even a part of.

There was a big discussion about where I was and one member said something along the lines of, "Ya' know, I don't know if he's reading this or not, but if he is, he has to be laughing his ass off at the impact he has had on this site."

Suffice to say, he was exactly right. The pure resentment (most of which is unwarranted) is pure, comic gold to me. Please continue."

Great, so there you go, don't forget to tell your friend (the one and only friend you have other than your left hand) how much of an impact you've made on a fan forum message board, now there's something to hang your hat on.

Resentment? We resent you? That is comic gold to all of us. Why should anyone here resent you? Is it the pro athletic career you've got lined up, or is it the sports journalism career you have lined up at what was it now, ESPN? Or all the Playboy bunnies/lingerie models/strippers you're tapping on a regular basis? Or is it the fact that you just nailed down a "lease" on a 20 room mansion?

I suggest you either get some sort of councelling to get you back on the strait and narrow, of if you can't afford it after "leasing" your 20 room mansion, just run down to the town fix it shop in town and get that loose screw of yours tightened.

How long has Aqwaah been posting here 2 years plus? And in that time he hasn't grown/matured one scintilla. Theres an obvious psychological deficit that manifests its self in lying, exagerating.... delusional thinking. Aqwaah time to go back to the rubber room, and don't forget to take your Thorazine.
How did you manage to escape in the first place? :confused:

Last edited:
"How long has Aqwaah been posting here 2 years plus?" We've all lost track because he's be banned so many times, but I think closer to four years.

"And in that time he hasn't grown/matured one scintilla." Bingo, give the man a cigar.

"Theres an obvious psychological deficit that manifests its self in lying, exagerating.... delusional thinking." Bingo again, give him another cigar.

"Aqwaah time to go back to the rubber room, and don't forget to take your Thorazine.
How did you manage to escape in the first place?" They probably had enough of him too and asked him to leave...........

"How long has Aqwaah been posting here 2 years plus?" We've all lost track because he's be banned so many times, but I think closer to four years.

"And in that time he hasn't grown/matured one scintilla." Bingo, give the man a cigar.

"Theres an obvious psychological deficit that manifests its self in lying, exagerating.... delusional thinking." Bingo again, give him another cigar.

"Aqwaah time to go back to the rubber room, and don't forget to take your Thorazine.
How did you manage to escape in the first place?" They probably had enough of him too and asked him to leave...........

"They probably had enough of him too and asked him to leave"...........G2..............:rocker: :rofl:

At the "home" their prolly al Seattle fans, and got sick of hearing about ronnie brown and the fins So they gave him the boot.

It came to me in a flash no more Aqwaah, I dub thee

Arrest Development OR AD for short.

Great, so there you go, don't forget to tell your friend (the one and only friend you have other than your left hand) how much of an impact you've made on a fan forum message board, now there's something to hang your hat on.

Resentment? We resent you? That is comic gold to all of us. Why should anyone here resent you? Is it the pro athletic career you've got lined up, or is it the sports journalism career you have lined up at what was it now, ESPN? Or all the Playboy bunnies/lingerie models/strippers you're tapping on a regular basis? Or is it the fact that you just nailed down a "lease" on a 20 room mansion?

I suggest you either get some sort of councelling to get you back on the strait and narrow, of if you can't afford it after "leasing" your 20 room mansion, just run down to the town fix it shop in town and get that loose screw of yours tightened.

Ya' know, it's not even me you're laughing at, it's the hyperbole you insist on using. With that type of extrapolation, you can make anything comical.

And when are you going to learn how to use the quote button?

Deflect

De*flect"\, v. i. To turn aside; to deviate from a right or a horizontal line, or from a proper position, course or direction; to swerve.

At some part of the Azores, the needle deflecteth not, but lieth in the true meridian. --Sir T. Browne.

To deflect from the line of truth and reason. --Warburton.

I thought we were best friends. Do you still wanna be best friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back