PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's going to the game Saturday? End the witch hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I live up in Maine so Im holding off on going to the game and hoping there's a afc title game the following week so I can get to one of those.

However i know some or you will be there this weekend and I think it's your responsibility to support Brady and chant mvp or goat or whatever as fans of the franchise and to end this witch hunt in the reigning mvp. Even manning didn' have to deal with this **** when it ended in Indy.

Make our voice heard

I'll be there. I'm ALWAYS there.

If you feel so strongly about supporting the team, why are you "holding off" going? Living in Maine is no excuse to miss a playoff game if you have the means to do so. :confused:

I'll be there. I'm ALWAYS there.

If you feel so strongly about supporting the team, why are you "holding off" going? Living in Maine is no excuse to miss a playoff game if you have the means to do so. :confused:

I dropped 1200 to goto the Panthers game and thst doesn' include the 2 broken down trains and the 1000 dollar phone I had to buy buy when I lost my temper.

Plus work. Gotta pick my evils

I'll be there. Thankfully it is supposed to be a little warmer Saturday, although by 8 PM I suppose it will be back down to below freezing.

Coming in from south Texas for the game. Club Level midfield

I will be there. I can care less about Brady getting MVP. I will cheer and make noise when needed for a team victory. If MVP chant starts up when we are comfortably ahead. I will join in. Otherwise “Defense”will be my cheer

I'll be there and I'll be loud!

I'll be there. Thankfully it is supposed to be a little warmer Saturday, although by 8 PM I suppose it will be back down to below freezing.
****tsburgh will be getting the cold game of the weekend. Probably in the teens and breezy.

****tsburgh will be getting the cold game of the weekend. Probably in the teens and breezy.
Jaguars better show up and stop the running game, while getting good pressure on Big Ben. I’m going to assume that a strong run game will be Pittsburgh’s bread and butter.

The best thing about cold, rainy, snowy, bad weather games is that the wine and cheese crowd sell there tickets to actual fans for cheap. Seriously, the crowd is twice as loud (and twice as drunk) when the conditions are bad.

Side note, i'll be there.

Not making the trip back east for this one. Too much going on here. I'll be at the bar. Please be loud and support the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes