PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will be the ST captain now that Izzo is gone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you going to add #34 to your sig?

When are you going to add #34 to your sig?

LOL, thats funny, cuz i just now noticed my own sig, and was thinking...shoot, it needs to be updated....

and then i was thinking i would pur "Rd 2: Lost track..."

since u commented though, ill have to do it right now

LOL, thats funny, cuz i just now noticed my own sig, and was thinking...shoot, it needs to be updated....

and then i was thinking i would pur "Rd 2: Lost track..."

since u commented though, ill have to do it right now
While we're on the subject, Day One is two rounds only.

Sammy Morris or Sam Aiken

I tend to think a vet like this more so Aiken...one needs a lot of experience on teams to be a captain...for he is the QB of the squad. In time maybe a Ventrone...but in a FEW years...when they have been on teams and seen a great deal..THAT is what will be missed without Izzo..
Is it known how many years he got?? Ir why the move to the dreaded NY? WIth Lonie it was money..and a long deal...5-6 years..with Larry?? I think it's less a new direction than money and feeling that others can step up and do it...more they did not see value at a certain point..

I think it's less a new direction than money and feeling that others can step up and do it...more they did not see value at a certain point..

I think its become obvious that BB simply wasnt happy with the defense, and special teams. He appears to be on a mission this offseason :)

i say TBC...

I think its become obvious that BB simply wasnt happy with the defense, and special teams. He appears to be on a mission this offseason :)
yes...I agree he seems to be...but Izzo wasn't the problem...OR maybe he was and by not signing him...that's the change..I just wonder who will step up with experience to be ST Captain..who will see the many things...that one sees..

While we're on the subject, Day One is two rounds only.

lol, actually, i realized this right after i made the sig....but decided the new system was too stupid, so i would stick w/ the old one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case