PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is wearing Pats gear today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hold off a few days because wearing the apparel simply brings bad and sad times of the team.

It depresses me,and I don't like being depressed.

Give me some recovery time and I am good to go again.

I do have an apparel what probably few of you have.....a dark blue hoodie with "Undefeated 16-0 Regular Season" embroidered on the front....I am proud to wear that even though the result was less than expected.

Anybody over 18 who wears any team gear, other than a hat, needs to get a life. Think these players give a damn about you? Think again.

I Rocked my Pat's shirt Monday to'da gym. Couple of Giants fans were cool and others were douches what can you do. I told a Jets fan don't say a thing because A) Pats will OWN Division for more years & B) Deal with Giants OWNING your home you share while Rex has to look up at that Giants Banner every day! Now,I'm wearing my Pat's hoodie as I'm typing. I live in NY, I could give a FK what anyone thinks or says. Proud Pats Fan here since '76.

Anybody over 18 who wears any team gear, other than a hat, needs to get a life. Think these players give a damn about you? Think again.

Yeah because that's why we wear Pats gear. :rolleyes:

I'm wearing a Pats t-shirt today :)

Yet your posting on a site for Patriot fans...

broke out the grey hoodie last night. I am proud of how this team played. A return to the Patriot Way, to a certain extent.

Incidentally, the grey hoodie is not now cursed too, right? Because I love mine and don't want to give it up.

Incidentally, the grey hoodie is not now cursed too, right? Because I love mine and don't want to give it up.

quiet with that kind of talk. Shaughnessy will troll the boards looking for new curses to talk about. No such curse on the grey hoodie. Live with it, die with it.

They are my team, win or lose. I've been around through all the bad years before the BB and Brady era so I can hardly complain about the last dozen years, win or lose. I've been wearing my grey Belichick hoodie on and off since the loss Sunday. Occasionally I get people who want to talk about the Super Bowl but if they get nasty, I usually just remind them we've been to 5 of the past 11 SB's.

I'm wearing my SB39 hoodie. Always carry my Pats knit cap everyday.

Pats hoodie all day today, took a lot of heat for it from an explosion of Giants fans on my campus. I just recently moved to Florida a couple a months ago from CT and for some reason just noticed a whole bunch of Giant fan's emerge in the past couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes