PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is the worst MLB player?

JackPMiller

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
This was asked on a Phillies message board from another site, and in your mind, who was the worst player to ever suit up on the field? Then who do you believe is the worst ever pitcher to be in MLB?

JackPMiller said:
This was asked on a Phillies message board from another site, and in your mind, who was the worst player to ever suit up on the field? Then who do you believe is the worst ever pitcher to be in MLB?

I'll give you someone who IMO didn't belong in the major leagues....

Deion Sanders....I will never forget when he popped up in the infield and immediatley turned away to walk to the dugout and Carlton Fisk told him "Hey this is the major leagues, we run out pop ups." And good old Deion replies "The slave days are over". No class, but I never expected much from someone who never met a tackle on the football field he would rather avoid making.

The guy is mentioned as one of the greatest CBs to play football yet last I checked a CB is also required to make tackles yet even his defenders acknowledge he would avoid contact while playing CB.

He got all this pub because he played two sports, yeah so what he pretty much sucked at baseball. If he wasn't so fast he would have never been allowed on the field. a .262 career hitter with a barely over .300 OBP and a pretty poor fielder considering he had all that speed. If I remember right he got paid like a superstar too.

NOW BO JACKSON...that guy was the MAN! There was a guy who played BOTH games right and was a legit talent in both of them. It was a shame he hurt himself he was something to watch on either field (too bad he played for the faiders though)

Last edited:

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back