PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Is Our Best Offensive Lineman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mankins... Every Game I record I always go back and watch him... He's a nasty SOB

How could you? Our RTs keep changing anyway.

It's like we haven't really had one since Belichick has been here have we?

As long as Max Lane is out of football we are safe.

Mankins is the best. Personally I think Light is overrated. We need a real left tackle and to move him over to right tackle.

I agree with this to a degree.

Mankins is our best GAURD. If he was our best tackle, he would be playing tackle. I don't really believe that by now Mankins would not have had a shot at tackle if that was something he would do better than Matt Light.

I do agree that we need to bring in a stud left tackle if we get a chance. The competition will be a lot better than Kaczur/O'C...

Koppen has struggled as of late imo.

Mankins is the best 1 we have

Mankins is the best. Personally I think Light is overrated. We need a real left tackle and to move him over to right tackle.

He (light) isn't what he was before the knee injury of 05, but to be fair, he gets everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him every play. The right end is always a monster if the team is any good, and Brady's blind side is a hot button for DCs which obviously means one would target the left tackle. I honestly think Koppen is the best lineman, but that whole line has struggled so I'm not sure I'm willing to say Koppen has played poorly of late as the line is the most blunt representation of one person failing resulting in everyone failing. That right tackle spot needs to be mended soon. Kascur isn't a great answer so lord knows his backup won't be either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes