PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is most important to the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stand10

Banned
Reaction score
My money is with Mr. Kraft. He is the reason we have a great team to watch.

I would say everyone. That is the point. The Patriots are a team, they don't go by individual accomplishments, etc.

I say the team is most important.

Bill Belichick.

The arguement for Kraft would be that he kept the team in NE, etc. But right now who is the most important ? Belichick. Duh.

The most important Patriot is...

we the FAN. No fans no NFL. AS with any business, all the NFL cares about is us FANS taking hard earned money out of our pockets and giving it to them. If by putting monkeys into uniforms would cause us to spend more money on their product they would trade all the players for all the monkeys in the San Diego zoo. The FANS rule!:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Interesting Poll

I find it very interesting and revealing that 2/3 rds of the respondents feel that management is the most important element. We are blessed to have such a great owner and coach. I am old enough to vividly remember the Billy Sullivan days in Boston & Foxboro. What a depressing spectacle that was.

I think it has to be Belichick. Everyone else can make mistakes but Belichick is always there holding it together and putting us in the best position to win games. He really is a great coach.

Belichick.

How soon we forget Kraft's behavior and judgement during Carroll and Tuna's regimes.

Bobby Grier, stopwatch on Tebucky, huge contracts for washed up Olinemen.

RayClay said:
Belichick.

How soon we forget Kraft's behavior and judgement during Carroll and Tuna's regimes.

Bobby Grier, stopwatch on Tebucky, huge contracts for washed up Olinemen.

I don't forget the reported behavior of Kraft during his earlier years any more than I forget Bellichick's reported behavior in his first HC job. Bottom line is both have learned in their earlier experiences and we the fans are the benificaries of this "perfect storm"!!!:singing:

PatsChick87 said:
I don't forget the reported behavior of Kraft during his earlier years any more than I forget Bellichick's reported behavior in his first HC job. Bottom line is both have learned in their earlier experiences and we the fans are the benificaries of this "perfect storm"!!!:singing:

You've got it PC. Best move he made was hiring BB and letting him run the show.

Reportedly, he did critique BB's approach at Cleveland and told him to lighten up.

No doubt 2 smart people who learn well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes