PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who else wants to go to Foxboro....

to help Myles Bryant pack his bags now that the Pats added Gonzalez?
Me, me I do I do. its hard to believe they resigned the Slug

Last edited:
Pats seem due for their occasional 7th rounder/UDFA at CB who not only sticks on the roster, but also excels. Maybe they can be the one to help Bryant clean out his locker.
Expecting this at slot receiver soon too.

Could Pats jump to top of 2nd round and steal Mayer?
I think Henry will be gone in '24, and Gesicki is a good weapon, but not a complete TE. Mayer could be that guy for the future.

Me, me I do I do. its hard to believe they resigned this Slug
I'll never understand what the infatuation is in myles away Bryant.. guy will make 1 good play and 20 bad ones.. he's a practice squad player, another weird signing that money could have allocated to Sean Murphy-bunting.

Could Pats jump to top of 2nd round and steal Mayer?
I think Henry will be gone in '24, and Gesicki is a good weapon, but not a complete TE. Mayer could be that guy for the future.

I agree Henry is gone unless he balls out this season and get the old team friendly extension.. gisecki is exactly what this offense needs.. someone to run routes get open and catch the ball. He wasn't featured in Miami.. I believe BOB will have plenty of use for him. The TEs and backs will be handy with aggressive fronts like the jets for example.

"Let's go to Foxboro" - said no one ever (when there is no event at the stadium)

Now that Gonzalez is on the depth chart, Bryant returns to his proper place as the depth 5th CB/3rd FS.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back