PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you want to win the NFCC Game under each scenario?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Select two of the below.

• IF DEN wins, I'd like to see CAR win

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • IF DEN wins, I'd like to see ARI win

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • If NE wins, I'd like to see CAR win

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • If NE wins, I'd like to see ARI win

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well according to the is nfl.com article it really doesn't matter because whichever NFC team wins is a lock to win the SB

Cardinals-Panthers NFC title game is the real Super Bowl - NFL.com

Chadiha strikes again. To his credit, the headline is worse than the article itself; it may be that he wrote a mostly reasonable article in which his main point was simply that the two best teams in the NFL were both in the NFC this year. He'd be wrong in claiming that, but it's defensible. And then some clickwhoring stooge may have attached that ridiculous headline to it. I dunno.

Pretty sure everyone was saying the same thing about last year's NFCCG between the defending champion Seahawks and the perfect, unassailable MVP Aaron Rodgers, and we all saw how that worked out

I can't understand loving Gronk but thinking Cam is a POS showboater.

Either way, mods pls ban OP for making me imagine the Broncos beating the pats.

Ha ha, good one, but trust me, if I created a poll that said "Who do you want the Pats to play in the Super Bowl?" I would have been flamed by the 'one game at a time' and 'don't be arrogant' people.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Arizona is 2nd to only Carolina (who faced inferior competition) in total points scored, as well as yards per game on offense. They have Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd at wide receiver, plus John Brown, who's no slouch (1000+ yards this year on 65 catches). Our glued-together cornerback corps has performed admirably, but I'd rather play against Corey Brown, Tedd Ginn Jr. and Devin Funchess, none of whom caught more than 56% of passes thrown their way (with the latter two not exceeding or even meeting 50%). Of course, Cam Newton is a much higher threat to tuck and run than Carson Palmer, but all signs indicate that the Cardinals are the harder matchup.

The argument for Carolina versus Arizona (at least on Defense) comes down to who do we trust more? Our front seven, to keep Newton in check, or our secondary, to stop Arizona's WRs from running amok?

Personally, I'll take Cam and Carolina eleven times out of ten.

HMMM, you make a very sound argument there. I'm too focused on the mobile quarterback and record when the offense (outside of CAM) is vastly inferior to the Cards.

I know this is certainly no reason to root for the Cards, but I also like the idea of beating different teams in the Super Bowl (we already beat the Panthers). Yes, I realize that was a long time ago and there are no remaining players, but still.

Cam is a good guy? I ******** hate him the most on that team - too much showboating

Really? The most I have seen in the way of showboating is a very brief dance move after scoring a touchdown, but I don't watch too many of their games.

I knew what it was, just making a joke (again).
Ah. Fair enough. There are plenty of people who wouldn't recognize it, though, so it was hard to tell if you were joking or quite reasonably didn't recognize it.

If Pats win, bring on AZ. If Denver wins I hope they face the Panthers. I think Panthers would curb stomp the Donks. But I don't have faith in Carson Palmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes