PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you want right now at pick #21?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huff

scott99 said:
I would kill for Huff from Texas, he played very vell in the Rose Bowl, and is exactly what we need to take over for Rodney when the time comes. But I think we would have to trade up to get him. Our defense is pretty solid, and wasn't the reason we lost, but we do have some age and talent questions at DB and LB.

Was anybody else watching the Rose Bowl and wondering what number Huff would wear on the Patriots?

Well if there's a guy we love who drops to #14 or so we can trade our top two picks and get that high. The #3 we have from Baltimore is only 12 or so picks below our usual second rounder so I don't think a trade up like that is out of the question if there's a guy we love.

If we're looking at SS, I also want to mention Greg "You're my boy" Blue from Georgia. He didn't have a great Sugar Bowl, but he was the leading tackler on the Bulldogs.

If you saw any SEC games, you'll know the guy hits like a LB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back