PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you think will be the star player vs KC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
going with the easy answer - Tom Brady. He is usually pretty good.

I decided I am going to pick a 2nd "STAR" because Brady is too easy - outside the box this time: Danny Amendola.

Chiefs will double-up on Gronk and Edelman - leaving "Dan the Man" open for some big plays.

The KC secondary is excellent, but not not sure about depth.

Once you get past Smith and Peters, Abdullah and Branch aren't all that. Berry and Parker are excellent Safeties.

So, in summation, it looks like the front 4 of the secondary is A+. The key will be to occupy that personnel with #11 and #80 for the CBs and #87 and #88 for the Safeties.

Then go spread offense and run Lafell (2 weeks rest on that foot) and Martin at Abdullah and Branch and see if they can exploit the underside a bit.

***Also get Steve Jackson some screens in the flat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honest answer? I think LaFell will benefit tremendously from having 3-4 other guys be ahead of him in terms of defensive focus.

I heard Julian Edelman is back and he is quick as a cat.

In order to beat kc's pass rush, we need our zone-breakers to get open early. I'm betting on one of Jules/Dola/White, as they directly impact the others' games.

Forced to pick, I honestly think Edelman is going to have the biggest day on offense. To prepare for him, the chiefs are going to have to ignore the last 2 months of pats football.

I'm gonna guess 10 catches for 120 yards.

Brady just needs a vintage game and we win.

I wrote Brady in page one of this thread ...

But the 3 perfect players IMO would be Jackson, Scott Chandler and James White.
If any of them have a big day .... we will be bringing it big time .............
The known stars will be bringing it ... a little help for them will be huge.

seen the forecast? It'll be the weatherman.

It could be Rikki Lander ....
Kraft and her were separated for a few months and now she's back in the press box with Bob.
So while we were 2 for 6 she was gone ... she did this to us and now she's back - Kraft's karma returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes