PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who’s your favorite player in the 2019 draft ?

Great story, great back

Shame RB is the furthest thing from a need in NE

I think we'll add a guy late. He'd be there. Armstead probably would, too. Read the section about him in that same link. He's my current choice for a backup/future replacement for Burkhead.

Andy Isabella from UMass seems like a perfect fit for the Pats.

With that 40 time, a lot of people are saying the same thing. For positions of need, my favorites are probably Deebo, Ridley, Isabella, Renfrow, and Sills at WR; Hockenson, Irv Smith (that route running and run blocking thoooooo), and Dax Raymond at TE; Wilkins, Simmons (though I have doubts about him two-gapping effectively), and Tillery at DT; and Polite, Ferrell, and Walker at DE/Edge.

Here are my draft binkies by position

QB: Easton Stick. Good all-around ability, not as good as Wentz but can do everything solid.
RB: Bryce Love. If healthy he'll be an absolute stud IMO.
WR: Jalen Hurd. Really amazing how quickly he transformed himself into a legitimate WR. Deebo Samuel is my favorite player in the class though, Julian Edelman-like tenacity after the catch.
TE: Alize Mack. Solid but not elite anywhere. Just another good football player.
DE: Clelin Ferrell. Should be a stud in the NFL.
DT: Dontavius Russell. Under the radar but flashed a lot for me. I don't buy playing in the SEC as "better" but I don't get the lack of love for him.
OLB: Jordan Brailford. All around package for me.
ILB: Ryan Connelly. Mentioned him in the LB Thread.
CB: Isaiah Johnson. May have the best closing burst of any CB in this class.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back