Votes: 20 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
A tough question. Don't give wise answers as in, they won't play in it anyway, the probowls useless, etc. So, who would you choose?

Re: Which WR deserves the Probowl?

Why cant they both play? If the question is who is having the better year maybe Welker

Re: Which WR deserves the Probowl?

Welker is the best slot receiver in the game. However a lot of his success is due to the coverage Moss forces on the D. You can make an argument at this point in his career that there are other outside WR's who are better....

Welker. I know they need each other, but in that mutually beneficial situation, Welker makes more hay.

I think they both deserve it as both are, once again, having solid years. However, what Welker is doing is nothing short of amazing considering the fact that he missed a couple of games this year and STILL may break the record for number of receptions in a single season. If anybody deserves it "more", it would be Wesley.

That's mind boggling. Must REALLY annoy Dolphins fans.

I think they both deserve it as both are, once again, having solid years. However, what Welker is doing is nothing short of amazing considering the fact that he missed a couple of games this year and STILL may break the record for number of receptions in a single season. If anybody deserves it "more", it would be Wesley.

That's mind boggling. Must REALLY annoy Dolphins fans.

I live in Fish territory, so I can confirm that it most certainly does. But being the considerate person that I am, I make sure to thank them for the trade each and every game...but for some reason they just don't appreciate it when I do. Go figure. :confused2: :D

I pick Welker ,pound-for-pound the toughest player in the NFL.

I'm going with Welker too, although I think Moss is having a Pro Bowl year as well. I've never seen a receiver as consistent as Wes. Even if the coverage "opens up" for him because of Moss it's still amazing, and also I'm not sure if I believe that. Teams do try to double team Welker on occasion and it doesn't work

can I wait to answer until sometime late in the evening on the first Sunday in February?

They can both end up all-pro. Both are having great seasons.

Welker is averaging over 100 yds/game. That is ridiculous at this point in the season, especially considering he wasn't 100% for some of those games. If he were completely healthy from the start he would be flirting with a 2000 yard season. I love Moss but I gotta go with Wes here.

Like most everyone else, I would say both. But if you are telling me I could only pick one, then I would choose Welker. There's nobody else in the NFL close to Welker at the slot position. Though Moss is also having a pro bowl year, I don't know that he's the number one outside guy in the league this year - I might give Reggie Wayne a very slight edge over Moss there so far this season.

I think they both deserve it but obviously won't both get it.

I think they both deserve it but obviously won't both get it.

The pro bowl or all-pro? I could definitely see both of them making the pro bowl.

Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Wes Welker

The only player who make strong argument right now is Hines Ward. Players like Marshall and Ochocinco are not having statistically dominating seasons, even though they're making their offenses run.

This is a no brainer, if you could only take 1 then it is Wes Welker. He opens Moss up just as much if not more then Moss opens him up.

I <3 Randy Moss like nobody's business, but my boy Wes is having an incredible year.

This is a no brainer, if you could only take 1 then it is Wes Welker. He opens Moss up just as much if not more then Moss opens him up.

Not really.

i think they both help the other's game but moss can get he's with 2 and some time's 3 guy's on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes