PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which NFL Coach/QB Combo do you dislike the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Every decade the NFL has a team or teams which are known largely in part for the 'Coach-QB combo' that represents many a team - Which of the following do you dislike the most?

Marino / Shula
Elway / Reeves
Aikman / Johnson
Montana / Walsh
Bradshaw / Noll
Manning / Dungy
Bledsoe / Parcells (selection for trolls only)
Brady / Belichick (selection for JEALOUS trolls only)

or some other Coach/QB combo in the past 30 years you can think of that I did not?

ONLY MAKE YOUR OPINION BASED ON A COACH/QB COMBO THAT HAS BEEN TOGETHER AT LEAST 2 YEARS TOGETHER WITH THE SAME TEAM.

(I know who your ALL of you like as your favorite coach/qb combo 'wink wink' so to let us know that is obvious,unless you are a troll of course then explain your favorite and the reason why we should hate you even more:D)

OOPS Put this in the wrong forum...Mods you may move this to the main forum if you will where it should have been...Thanks

Last edited:
Every decade the NFL has a team or teams which are known largely in part for the 'Coach-QB combo that represents many a team - Which of the following do you dislike the most?

Marino / Shula
Elway / Reeves
Aikman / Johnson
Montana / Walsh
Bradshaw / Noll
Manning / Dungy
Bledsoe / Parcells (selection for trolls only)
Brady / Belichick (selection for JEALOUS trolls only)

or some other Coach/QB combo in the past 30 years you can think of that I did not?

Interesting question, although not draft-related. On that list, I'd go with Bledsoe/Parcells, but I don't really dislike either of them. Some candidates off the top of my head:

Coughlin/Manning
Levy/Kelly (although I like Kelly much more since he found some humility. Real prick when playing though)
Mora/Vick
Shanahan/Plummer
Turner/Collins
Ditka/McMahon

Last edited:
Right now it's Marino/Shula because of those stupid Nutrisystem commercials.

Dungy/Manning; not even close

I hate this romo phillips combo, but since phillips is not the hc coach of the team..I guess this does not count.

Dungy (don't care for)/Manning (respectful hate) and Romo/Son of Bum (hate hate)

Romo and Wade Phillips hands down! Whenever Phillips is losing he always takes off his headset, wanders around the sidelines and has the stupid look on his face. He reminds me of the coach from that Adam Sandler movie "The Waterboy". Whenever things aren't going his way, he gets confused and doesn't have a damn clue what to do.

Romo on the other hand, just makes stupid faces on the sidelines and thinks he's better than he really is.

Last edited:
I have another one that is right up there, but in regards to yours:

Shula/Marino.......both asrswipes. Stupid comments during Marino's tenure on "Inside the NFL" and Shula....well any Patriot fan knows why there.....presumptious, pompous, jackarse.

Dungy/Manning........Dungy the biggest arsewipe by far. Manning has worn easier on me the last couple of years. Not my favorite, he does have the "face" and whines a lot, but...I can deal with it. I think its more a matter of respect earned.

Now for my addition and number 1:

Mangina/Lord Favre.........Mangina is up there with Shula in the coaching partheon of supreme arsewipes. Favre is a very good QB who is elevated above his station by a constant tongue bath by the media elite. He really isn't in Brady's league. Remember in previous years the question was is Brady in Favre's league....that has been answered I think.

Cowher/Stewart was pretty repulsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back