PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is everyone not going watching the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home? Bar? Friends? Party?

Unless by some sort of miracle i am going to miss the game now my laptop broke last night. The old computer just isn't capable of showing it 99% of the time.
Section 114

To UK guy: man, are your options praactically nill (except for the hotchick with a satellite option! That was some good shtt!). Hope it works out for u.

As for me, now living in Philly burbs and will be watching on HD at home with hopefully one other Boston transplant buddy of mine! Else it is with my new Philly friends who are of course of typical-jealous Iggles fans!

To UK guy: man, are your options praactically nill (except for the hotchick with a satellite option! That was some good shtt!). Hope it works out for u.

As for me, now living in Philly burbs and will be watching on HD at home with hopefully one other Boston transplant buddy of mine! Else it is with my new Philly friends who are of course of typical-jealous Iggles fans!

My options are never nil. it isn't over till the fat lady sings or as my coach said it isn't over till the last play of the 4th quarter. I will find a way (i hope). Nothing like watching games in HD when your watching on a tv obviously being at the game is the best.

Hey dipshyt why don't you get a life and stop following me around like a stray dog. Its called a joke, try looking up sense of humor on wikipedia.

Ask questions next time ,and be polite instead of calling everybody stupid on this board.

Be nice son.

Ask questions next time ,and be polite instead of calling everybody stupid on this board.

Be nice son.

I have never called anyone stupid, I have just made some jokes which most people with a sense of humor understand and don't take offense to.

I am about to change that however. I am going to call someone on this board stupid. Can you guess who it is?

You mission tonight is clear. Go out and find a hot young chick with a Dad who has a satellite.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. :D
actually, MY mission is to find a hot young chick who's dad has no tv and no satellite or cable... then i will ask her if she'd like my extra lower level sideline ticket. (well, not too young, but 18 works for me)
either that, or she can go to steve's house, where he has tv and he's naked.

Last edited:
haha not sure my girlfriend will be happy about that. It's a great idea tho.
its the weekend i have monday off i am considering visiting my father for the weekend thats how i saw the giants game not all live tivo'ed it then caught up live by skipping commercials not sure if i can be bothered with the long ride tho.

I still like this idea of finding a a hot chick with satellite sure could be fun.

dude, just get your gf drunk... she'll go for it then.

Dear OP...

Your title is stupid - It should read...

'Where is everyone watching the game that can't be at Gillette?'

Makes more sense than that mumbo jumbo junk of a title

unfortunately i need to follow the game on nfl.com gamecast since there is no telecast here in india :(

unfortunately i need to follow the game on nfl.com gamecast since there is no telecast here in india :(

Wow...we got fans all over....appreciate your support

Hey dipshyt why don't you get a life and stop following me around like a stray dog. Its called a joke, try looking up sense of humor on wikipedia.

haha....why go to wiki. It is humourous right here....you guys

Wow...we got fans all over....appreciate your support

just on vacation back home right in the middle of the playoffs..otherwise just another fan based in boston :)

man it sounds like it sucks being a pats fan in england. good thing i'm irish. j/k

I'll be at home on the couch watching. The closest place with a Patriots following is a bar in Raleigh, but it's just to far to drive (more than an hour) after consuming moderate amounts of alcohol.

Home by myself, with the remote.. very comfortable.. with a phone near by..

Dear OP...

Your title is stupid - It should read...

'Where is everyone watching the game that can't be at Gillette?'

Makes more sense than that mumbo jumbo junk of a title

well most people seem to understand it so why does it matter if it isn't perfect?

Anybody out there watching at Quackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes