PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is everyone not going watching the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well most people seem to understand it so why does it matter if it isn't perfect?

I guess because the veteran post guys in here are used to titles like that :rolleyes:

I guess because the veteran post guys in here are used to titles like that :rolleyes:

And people who have read here for a while before joining have notice that a lot of these veteran guys are hostile jerks too.

And people who have read here for a while before joining have notice that a lot of these veteran guys are hostile jerks too.
Any more than your normal, bell-curve distribution though?

I thought your title was interesting, like where is the last place you'd watch the game. For me, that would be anywhere with distractions. So, I'll be home in front of the TV, as usual.

If I get lucky, I'll watch it on my computer at 1 AM. If I don't... well, here's hoping the radio commentators do a great job describing the plays. Sopcast, TVU... that stuff won't work.

At home, on the couch, at 2 AM. I'm lucky to have a TV channel that provides lots of American sports live. Took a day off bc I work at night in the weekends but I'm sure it's gonna be worth it.

If I get lucky, I'll watch it on my computer at 1 AM. If I don't... well, here's hoping the radio commentators do a great job describing the plays. Sopcast, TVU... that stuff won't work.

TVU will work the game is on cbs i am trying to set it up on my mams computer she brought over for me.

TVU will work the game is on cbs i am trying to set it up on my mams computer she brought over for me.

good luck. I used sopcast for a game once and it was fine.

TVU was fine with a great picture from CBS but it went dead during NFL today so i have started downloading sopcast to find a link

what's with all these Euros here watching our game? go watch the gay ass premier league or somethin, what do u guys care about our stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes