PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are all the jets fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just getting the ball rolling. Not my most well thought out thread. In truth, I was getting caught up in the mud slinging that was going on here. I've turned a new leaf.

the steelers lost, leave.

the steelers lost, leave.

Mike Tomlin said New England coach Bill Belichick's postgame comments Sunday regarding free safety Anthony Smith didn't bother him. After the Patriots beat the Steelers, 34-13, Belichick said New England had played against a lot of safeties that were better than Smith.

"I don't care what Coach Belichick has to say after the game regarding our performance," Tomlin said Tuesday at his weekly news conference. "I compliment them on a great game and we move forward. His opinions are irrelevant to us because we focus on what we do and how we prepare."

"Do we need to get better (at free safety)? Absolutely," Tomlin said. "But it won't be because (Belichick) said it."

"I don't care what Sivy has to say after the game regarding me or the Steelers," JCC said Thursday at his daily Patsfans.com appearance. "I compliment the Pats and their fans on a great game and we move forward. Sivy's opinions are irrelevant to us because we focus on what we do and how we prepare."

"Will I stop making my daily appearance? Maybe," JCC said. "But it won't be because Sivy said it."

"I don't care what Sivy has to say after the game regarding me or the Steelers," JCC said Thursday at his daily Patsfans.com appearance. "I compliment the Pats and their fans on a great game and we move forward. Sivy's opinions are irrelevant to us because we focus on what we do and how we prepare."

"Will I stop making my daily appearance? Maybe," JCC said. "But it won't be because Sivy said it."
jimmy have you seen my son ?you two better not be sniffing paint again .tell thewarden86 when you see him to bring me home my usual ten whoppers with cheese for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3