PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are all the jets fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just getting the ball rolling. Not my most well thought out thread. In truth, I was getting caught up in the mud slinging that was going on here. I've turned a new leaf.

the steelers lost, leave.

the steelers lost, leave.

Mike Tomlin said New England coach Bill Belichick's postgame comments Sunday regarding free safety Anthony Smith didn't bother him. After the Patriots beat the Steelers, 34-13, Belichick said New England had played against a lot of safeties that were better than Smith.

"I don't care what Coach Belichick has to say after the game regarding our performance," Tomlin said Tuesday at his weekly news conference. "I compliment them on a great game and we move forward. His opinions are irrelevant to us because we focus on what we do and how we prepare."

"Do we need to get better (at free safety)? Absolutely," Tomlin said. "But it won't be because (Belichick) said it."

"I don't care what Sivy has to say after the game regarding me or the Steelers," JCC said Thursday at his daily Patsfans.com appearance. "I compliment the Pats and their fans on a great game and we move forward. Sivy's opinions are irrelevant to us because we focus on what we do and how we prepare."

"Will I stop making my daily appearance? Maybe," JCC said. "But it won't be because Sivy said it."

"I don't care what Sivy has to say after the game regarding me or the Steelers," JCC said Thursday at his daily Patsfans.com appearance. "I compliment the Pats and their fans on a great game and we move forward. Sivy's opinions are irrelevant to us because we focus on what we do and how we prepare."

"Will I stop making my daily appearance? Maybe," JCC said. "But it won't be because Sivy said it."
jimmy have you seen my son ?you two better not be sniffing paint again .tell thewarden86 when you see him to bring me home my usual ten whoppers with cheese for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back