PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When Rodney comes back after next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, we'll see after the Bengals game. The Pats are going against the best QB they've faced yet this year. If Sanders still holds his own then I agree with bringing back Rodney slowly but if Palmer torches him then Rodney may need to be put right back as the starter.

I expect that Rodney will have more reps than Sanders.

Sanders will probably start and will continue to see plenty of PT, especially on passing downs.

Sanders might be the better player at this point.

Sanders will probably start and will continue to see plenty of PT, especially on passing downs.

Sanders might be the better player at this point.

Better? I don't think Sanders is there yet. He may never be the leader that Rodney is. But I love his steady improvment and potential-he won't turn 24 until November. Seems like his name was called on half the tackles in the first 40 minutes. It's great to have that depth at SS, with # 37 as his mentor.

Rodney is the man. He will start. Nice to have a quality player like in reserve like J.Sanders. But, he's not as good as Rodney. He should have wrapped M.Lynch up at the 2 but didn't. Allowed their only TD of the day. Rodney brings him down. If Rodney struggles in pass coverage. I guess you could put Sanders in. But, I don't see that happening.

Of course Rodney will start.
Its like asking will Jarvis Green start over Seymour?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case