PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's going well right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
The potential to 'peak' heading into a home playoff game with full health

Feels like Cheifs Rams and Saints all have played their A+ games and have come back down to earth. I do think Saints will get back to that point. But it's fair to say out of the 4 bye week teams, Pats haven't showed their best hand. I definitely think it's still in the cards for them.

Brady isn't 100% but we are still winning. Brady will turn it on when it matters most.

That writer is crazy to think anyone would read Lombardi if he was just a mouthpiece for Belichick. I bet other teams would like to stink enough to possibly get a bye for the playoffs.

I rember many years where we had weaknesses at positions. Remember Steven Jackson? That was a desperate move at the time. We won titles with players like Randall Gay, Poteat etc. Point is, they had serious holes and moved on.

This year, their running game is hitting stride. If Lombardi doesn't think Brady knows how to work a running game, he forgot 2001. Edelman looks good and they are going to have to use all tools to get Dorsett and Hogan open. I think Patterson can help more in the passing game and running game too. I think Gronk hurt something in the KC game when he went head over heels for a TD. Either he's back to that game, slower, so he's like an average tight end, or hobbled. Notice he's still doubled when hurt. I think all 3 RBs can help in the passing game and that could be in game plans.

A little more Shelton, or whatever scheme works. I think they can plug those holes better than last year. Less games in the playoffs means getting more out of Hightower and Van Noy has had a real good year IMO.

Our secondary and OLine are good to great.

tenor.gif

Only need to win 2 games for a CHANCE to go to the super bowl in AFC title game

Team health + driver’s seat for a postseason bye. Those are the top two things going well.

I just moved to Portugal, so I don't know anyone here... Guess Im stuck with Netflix on another friday night. The girl at the local gym who I tried to have my shot at has a bf, so that's a bummer... Plus I lost a poker tournmet on a 8% river card and, later a 31% river card

So nothing is going well, very rude of you to ask that ivan
Hang in there bud.. I played some poker in Manila and it's really hard to stay patient sometimes and then crazy luck can happen. Great game when the cards fall for ya.. but like any gambling , it's not a sure thing... o_O

Gotta love the girls who work out and are athletic. Definitely a minority tho. :D Also not a sure thing... :cool:

Pass defense, Jackson looking like he’s locked up the #2 CB role, run blocking, Michel is improving slowly but surely, and kick coverage. All going well right now. Lombardi, who was vocal about how he felt we matched up with Philly last year, is certainly not wrong that they’re susceptible to getting exposed, however. It’s just a question of when it’s going to happen. I think they’ll take care of business in the divisional round. The AFCCG is a coin flip from there.

What's going well?
#1. Team health
#2. Playing @ Home where we're FAR better than away this year at least until the AFCCG Site TBD
#3. Special teams back in form
#4. Man coverage by DBs is excellent
#5. Running game decent Side benefit is it takes some pressure off passing game

Our pass defense and running game rocks and we have the best coach and QB ever. And nobody will beat us at home.

We may only have to eek out one road game this postseason to reach the SB where it's anyone's game. If we somehow manage to eek out the 1 seed again the AFC is in trouble

Despite his age Tom is still on the field and he is alive and he is leading us to another SB.That is going well I think.

Hang in there bud.. I played some poker in Manila and it's really hard to stay patient sometimes and then crazy luck can happen. Great game when the cards fall for ya.. but like any gambling , it's not a sure thing... o_O

Gotta love the girls who work out and are athletic. Definitely a minority tho. :D Also not a sure thing... :cool:
Ive started playing for real just now. Played 2 tournment so far, got third in the first but got knocked out pretty early on the last one for bad luck

I get what you mean, but i don't like calling poker (at least common Texas Hold'em) gambling, cause the better player usually wins

But you are right, I am far from being lucky, i should stay away from card games... and gym chicks, appearently

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back