PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What the NFL doesn't want to face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The TRUTH I am about to speak! I'd LOVE to hear your comments too!

I'd like to discuss something not many fans outside of....New England want to here. This is both in defense of Bill belichick's character and the "Aura" that surrounds the Pats organization in the eyes of the players.

First off, if BB is such an AH and an arrogant sob, why do his players LOVE to play for him? Why do the show him affection and speak so highly of him...ok, I'm done with that.

Secondly, for all those who would love for the Pats to become just another team or even better in the eyes of some...a cellar dweller, it aint gonna happen for a long, long time.

Why do opposing fans suppose:

1. So many guys want to make New England their last stop before retiring.

2. That men with bad reputations seem to grow into leaders upon putting the Red, white & blue?

3. That men are willing to play for less money (not all, but some) and say they want to retire here?

4. There will be more stars and solid role players that will have their agents call the Patriots front office to see if there's a place for them...be sure of that.

5. Why do we get players that no one else does? Why are Moss, Adalus Thomas, D. Stallworth, Junior Seau, Wes Welker, Rodney Harrison ALL playing for the Patriots? And just how on earth did the Patriots get sooo many damn good players on our team this year?

As long as we keep winning, this will continue to happen. As long as current & former Pats players tell brethren, "Man, come play for us...you've done it all but won a championship, so come here and help us win another"...the Patriots will remain a dominant force in the NFL.

And if you think all a team has to do is win a Super Bowl and the same thing will happen with your team, you're kidding yourself. It takes an entire organization of talented athletes, business men & women and all those behind the scenes working in one direction under one philosophy that remains constant no matter what.

I can hear the wise cracks about my last comment now, but we'd be where we are today regardless of all this hoopla. And I guarantee, we're gonna stay right where we are for a long time to come...regardless of the minor negativity going on today.

Last edited:
It's his media relations that are the issue here. He is only "nice" to the people he needs to be nice to.

The media has no desire to get the facts straight. They just want to entertain--and right now--get back at BB for being a cretin to them at every possible opportunity.

It's his media relations that are the issue here. He is only "nice" to the people he needs to be nice to.

The media has no desire to get the facts straight. They just want to entertain--and right now--get back at BB for being a cretin to them at every possible opportunity.

Now I wish he'd punched that photographer out!

I am so proud of our fans for giving Belichick that huge ovation and of our players for rallying around him. Seriously, I found that moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back