PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What precedent does this set? Open season on the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayback

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Now what? Next time the Pats supposedly cheat its 2 1sts ? Cause now they are really repeat offenders. All you have to do is accuse them, leak some false info and the press will take it from there. godell now has to be even more "neutral " the ever . This proved that you don't even need real evidence to nail the Pats, Accusing is enough. Others cheated but it was no big deal .The PAts will be under a microscope for at least the next 10 years. Heck even BB's formation was called cheating and now a new rule in place. Edelman rule etc. Is it also open season on Brady now? Cheap hits ...well he deserved it.

Who will ever take Kraft seriously again if he talks tough? He cant say "spygate we were caught, and accepted the punishment, but this is different"

Last edited:
Next year the Pats will be accused of having the spikes on their cleats .00023 inches longer than league rules. Despite them not measuring longer, and such measurements being within the manufacturers tolerance Wells will be called in with a special ruler and declare them guilty.

The Patriots will then lose 7 first round draft picks and Kraft will be let off Goodell's leash momentarily to apologize. He will the return to sucking Goodell off.

Good point. Repeat offenders x2. Thats a sad thought. Fortunately, I wont be fan then, so whatever. Let Kraft deal with it. Bradys appeal/court decision will be my only hope of remaining an active fan of the MFL. Till then , I'll post here, but no longer wear any MFL apparel. And I used to wear it daily.

I hope Brady and BB both retire, let the team go back to crap. Kraft doesn't deserve to be the owner of a super bowl winning franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft