PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Patriot Jerseys do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
next jersey will be a red throwback (Grogan or Morgan or Hannah, anyway with a player that used them)

PatsWickedPissah said:
I can't see a grown man wearing someone else's name on a football jersey.

My thoughts exactly.

Unless it's a Bill Lenkaitis jersey

[great dentist}

2 Bledsoe blue from 90's
1 Bledsoe blue from 00's
1 Bledsoe white from 00's
1 Ben Coates blue 90's
1 Robert Edwards blue 90's
1 Willie McGinest blue 00's
1 Bruce Matthews Titans Blue
I swore I would never get anothr active player jersey after Willie left. My next one will be a throwback Cappeletti unless they come out with a Nance. My son was going to get me a Throwback with Hunt on it until he found out how much it cost. I think he is getting me another jersey anyway.
I have 30-59 T shirts
10 sweatshirts
2 shorts
4 socks
three boxes of hats

Authentic Ted Johnson (admittedly not my smartest purchase, but hey it was early on in his career and there weren't many of them around), authentic Seymour and a cheapo Marion Butts (the Mrs. and my oldest bought it because it said Butts on the back-it's never seen the outside world). Had Joe Andruzzi stuck around I probably would have gotten one of his b/c of his ties to the alma mater. I'll probably get a Mankins in the near future.

I'm not really partial whether it's an O or D shirt, but I just can't see myself in a shirt of one of the "skill" positions. I think they should only sell a certain maximum size shirts for each particular player, ex. there shouldn't be any XXL+ Brady, Brown or Twig shirts. I'm always amused by my fellow 260 lb.+ bretheren in the Brady shirts with the big ol' beer bellies trying to bust out. Stick with a lineman's shirt brother!

STFU or I'll tell SG on you

Wow. A lot of responses.

For all of those who said they wanted an old school red jersey, the Patriots.com pro shop has authentics at about half-price now. They weren't as big sellers as they thought. Available last I checked were Tippett, Hannah, Grogan, Cappelletti, Nelson.

kurtinelson said:
My thoughts exactly.

I would never wear the #37 out in public. Right now I'm in the process of bargining with my wife for some wall space for my Patriots shrine. I'm not settling for the bathroom which was her first offer. Atleast she talking about it.

Then #37 & #54 will be on the wall.

Last edited:
I have a Red Throwback style Tom Brady Jersey. A white Corey Dillon Jersey. A Blue TROY BROWN jersey. And a white Tedy Bruschi jersey.

I love them all. The next one I want to get is a Rodney Harrison. Though Maroney is quickly putting himself into the running for a jersey purchase.

I have Mike Vrabel, Troy Brown (not an authentic one) and Ty Law, all dark blue.

I only have 2:

90s blue Curtis Martin
current day blue Tom Brady

Ty Law
Antwoine Smith
Tom Brady - Home and Away
Christian Fauria

bradybunch said:
brady white
brady blue
brady silver
brady red
brady red pro bowl
dillon white
c jackson blue
bruschi silver
harrison blue
seymour blue
ty law blue
patten blue
brown blue
brown red
colvin blue
givens blue
graham blue
branch blue

and i m getting a
wilfork
wilson
watson
maroney
vrabel

and maby a seau

Wow...I better get spending. I only have a Brady Blue & Bledsoe Blue.

Brady
Dillon
Chris Slade
Andy Katzenmoyer (which I ripped the nameplate off of and turned into a nameless Rosie Colvin!)
Curtis Martin
Bledsoe Home
Bledsoe Away
Ben Coates
Throwback Grogan

Bledsoe Blue
Coates White
Bruschi Blue (new)
Seymour White (new)
Curtis Martin Blue
Corey Dillon (White)
Mcginnest Blue
Brady Blue (new)

dryheat, i checked the web site and didn't see any authentic's or anything else for that matter, marked down.

p8ryts said:
dryheat, i checked the web site and didn't see any authentic's or anything else for that matter, marked down.

Click on the "Throwback" tab. They're $125, which is half-price for an authentic.

I have

Brady White/Blue
T.Brown white
Law Blue
Bruschi Replica Superbowl white
Vrabel Replica Blue
Grogan Official throwback Red

Used to have a Slade, and a Coates, but don't know where they are??

I have two...

A Brady (in blue) from the wife and a Klecko (in blue)...this one was given to me by my in-laws the year he was drafted. They were big 'Joe' Klecko fans back in the day...personally I hope he sticks around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News