PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is wrong with Daniel Graham??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHen

On the Roster
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything but "He should start..." but then is kept out!

Ohh and that was the best play calling in a looooong time.

BlueHen said:
I haven't heard anything but "He should start..." but then is kept out!

Ohh and that was the best play calling in a looooong time.

his ankle is hurt.
that's all anyone knows.
he should be back soon.

SamBam39 said:
his ankle is hurt.
that's all anyone knows.
he should be back soon.

Yeah, that's all I keep hearing..."soon"!

hey, we keep winning with pretty good offensive production without him - I say we let him take as long as he needs to heal and get him back, ready to roll.

Honestly, winning without Graham while he nurses his injuries might help the Pats bargain for a contract. I love Graham and I have no doubt he'd play if he could but it'd be nice if we could use his "injuries" as leverage to re-sign him since others teams may be wary of his durability.

Graham makes a huge difference in the running game. We haven't had a good running game since the Cincy game.

I don't know if Graham has ever had a healthy November.

Just so long as he rehabs and gets back in time to tune up going into the playoffs.

I am of the opinion that Graham could have played yesterday, but NE held him back to get just a little bit more healthy because his biggest strength didn't really match up with the game plan. Same deal with Dillon, although he was inactive.

I have a feeling that Dillon and Graham are going to be big contributors to NE's victory on Sunday.

Glad they rested him. He's a beast in the running game, and we'll need him for that. However, he's never touched his potential as a pass-catcher... too many alligator-arm drops. I don't think he'll get monster FA offers, but I DO think someone else will pay more for him than the Pats will, just based on that 'he's a Patriot' ala Givens and Branch.

scott99 said:
Graham makes a huge difference in the running game. We haven't had a good running game since the Cincy game.

That doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the run defenses we've faced, does it? I think it does. Since the Cincy game, we've faced the Phins, Bills and Vikings. All have very stout run defenses. We actually did have some nice runs last night as well. Evans with his 35 yards. Maroney with his 34 on 8 carries.

However, I do agree that having Graham in there makes a world of difference. Thomas and Watson just aren't very good run blockers. And neither is Evans for that matter.

We may need a real ball-control offense this week. Graham would be a huge part of that.

oldrover said:
Glad they rested him. He's a beast in the running game, and we'll need him for that. However, he's never touched his potential as a pass-catcher... too many alligator-arm drops. I don't think he'll get monster FA offers, but I DO think someone else will pay more for him than the Pats will, just based on that 'he's a Patriot' ala Givens and Branch.
Clarification:

Alligator arms: "short" arming the ball in fear of being hit.

Brick hands: Folks like myself that drop balls that hit us in the hands.

Grahambo isn't a natural receiver, he has to work harder to make catches than a Tory Holt, nothing I've ever seen indicates he is concerned about contact going across the middle, quite the opposite I'd say.

i like D.Graham and i hope he will be 100% healthy for next Sunday Night

but i feel that this year it could be his last with New England

just a feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick