PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is the Pats new touchdown song? [Bon Jovi "This Is Our House"]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What is the Pats new touchdown song?

I don’t know what they were playing, but did anyone notice that they were not showing replays on questionable plays? I felt like I was at a Sox’s game

That's a common practice in every stadium, in every sport. Show the highlights of the home team and not the visitors.

Now that's a joke.

Bill's favorite band is BonJovi and Tommy's is U2 so maybe its just Bill's turn this year.

no joke about Bon Jovi. Their new song We were not born to follow could be his best one yet! That should be our touch down song. ;)

Bon Jovi? I mean I get the Belichick connection and everything, but that's pretty gay.

FWIW, Brady has said in interviews he listens to Jay Z nearly exclusively pregame. "What More Can I say?" YouTube - Jay-Z - What More Can I Say is apparently his pregame song of choice. Sounds about right:D

:DHeard it yesterday, and nothing will replace Gary Glitter RR 2, but I think this is perfect, the 1812 overture sucked, elevation was good... But this gets the crowd rocking, and so far since they have this song 3-0 at home...:D I think its good, not a huge Bon Jovi fan, but this is perfect for Gillette..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST