Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Ted Wells

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Volin

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stroke me Stoke me. Say you're a winner, but man, you're just a sinner now.

I wonder how many younglings will get your post.

BS.....The pride of Wellesley, MA....

An extraordinary, singular Musician inexplicably remembered for some mediocre, cheesy Tune.

Squire ~ yes, I know he spelled it stupidly ~ produced 4 Epics, including the one tragically accompanied by the Career Killing Video, that were each 1000 times better than that Mediocrity he's remembered for.

I love Earthlings, but sometimes your Choices astound me.

An extraordinary, singular Musician inexplicably remembered for some mediocre, cheesy Tune.

Squire ~ yes, I know he spelled it stupidly ~ produced 4 Epics, including the one tragically accompanied by the Career Killing Video, that were each 1000 times better than that Mediocrity he's remembered for.

Video? You mean this?

reminds me a bit of someone else.

Just kidding :D

Last edited:
That's the one.
Video? You mean this?

Yeah. That's the one!! I love Squire to this Day...but what a stupid @$$Hole!!
jester.gif

It's what we all wanted in high school: a hand dookie...

IIRC the 80s had a lot of videos that killed careers and made the singers stars.

But video killed the radio star..that is true. :p

IIRC the 80s had a lot of videos that killed careers and made the singers stars.

But video killed the radio star..that is true. :p

Do they still make music video's??? Thought MTV had morphed into a self absorbed continual reality TV show about "millenials"..

Do they still make music video's??? Thought MTV had morphed into a self absorbed continual reality TV show about "millenials"..

I think they do but not sure. With the xception of Jackass for 15 minutes a year I don't think I've watched MTV since 1994.

I'll watch VH1 every now and then on airplanes...that's it.

Video? You mean this?

reminds me a bit of someone else.

Just kidding :D

I used to like that song, but I'd never seen the video. That video just totally ruined it for me.

I used to like that song, but I'd never seen the video. That video just totally ruined it for me.
also ruined his career as a 'rocker '

Heh. Yeah, as far as Video Killed The Radio Star, this has gotta be the Champion!!
jester.gif

But if anyone wants to challenge that, please provide said Videos, for our Macabre Delight!! :D

That's the one.

Yeah. That's the one!! I love Squire to this Day...but what a stupid @$$Hole!!
jester.gif
I remember seeing him at the Atlantic City Convention hall in the mid 80's. I actually went to see Def Leppard, who were opening for him. I could barely stomach the act Squire was putting on. A little too flamboyant for my liking. (Not that there's anything wrong with that). He had some good songs in the day, but I could never get that image out of my head

I remember seeing him at the Atlantic City Convention hall in the mid 80's. I actually went to see Def Leppard, who were opening for him. I could barely stomach the act Squire was putting on. A little too flamboyant for my liking. (Not that there's anything wrong with that). He had some good songs in the day, but I could never get that image out of my head

I saw him at Hampton Beach w some buddies in 1993. He was great.

Not my favorite musician from back then but definitely provided some decent background tunes for some of the best parties I attended. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes