PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is Bob Kraft Committed to winning or profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOKofTIGGER

Rookie
Reaction score
well since they haven't gotten a good wide receiving core then maybe he is just like Jeremy Jacobs?:mad:

Where do they come from? The Sox board?
Do they ever not post the first stupid thing that pops in their heads?

BOOKofTIGGER said:
well since they haven't gotten a good wide receiving core then maybe he is just like Jeremy Jacobs?:mad:

You are a humiliation personified times ten, plus two. And it's "corps," not core, slack-jaw.

BOOKofTIGGER said:
Assuming you are a Bengal fan.. many of us having nothing against the Bengals... Other than their criminal roster they are easy to root for as a concept: the downtrodden throwing off shackles of Steeler tyranny after 15 years in the dungeon. Anyway, stop with the dirty blows and we won't have to discuss Chris Henry vomiting out of a moving vehicle. That wouldn't be tasteful dialogue, would it?

PonyExpress said:
Assuming you are a Bengal fan.. many of us having nothing against the Bengals... Other than their criminal roster they are easy to root for as a concept: the downtrodden throwing off shackles of Steeler tyranny after 15 years in the dungeon. Anyway, stop with the dirty blows and we won't have to discuss Chris Henry vomiting out of a moving vehicle. That wouldn't be tasteful dialogue, would it?

fine we wont talk about zeke mowart trying to rape a reporter in the locker room, dave meggett running drugs from canada to mass. dont act like the pats been so pure.

Now I know these aren't different posters.

Some brain damaged shut in is registering 5 or ten times.:blahblah:

pedd said:
fine we wont talk about zeke mowart trying to rape a reporter in the locker room, dave meggett running drugs from canada to mass. dont act like the pats been so pure.
I suggest you join the military. It's the only way you'll be able to afford getting your teeth fixed.:D

Originally Posted by pedd

I suggest you join the military. It's the only way you'll be able to afford getting your teeth fixed.

o anything i said was a lie, lisa olsen didnt have zekes **** shoved in her face, meggett did not bring cocain from canada to mass? yes the bengals have trouble with a few guys, but the pats had there share.

pedd said:
Oh good, that way we won't have to talk about Stanley Wilson being suspended from the SB for being on cocaine!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
pedd said:
Originally Posted by pedd

I suggest you join the military. It's the only way you'll be able to afford getting your teeth fixed.

o anything i said was a lie, lisa olsen didnt have zekes **** shoved in her face, meggett did not bring cocain from canada to mass? yes the bengals have trouble with a few guys, but the pats had there share.

Notice how you are talking about the pats past. WHen we were run like a frat house and had a whole lot of idiots here. Notice who has taken over and turned it into a class organization. Any pats arrested in the past 5-6 years? The only incident i remember is some olinemne (bah forgot his name) threw some boiling water on his assistant thinking it was funny. He was let go real quick. While the mighty Bengals just suspended their young good LB (Thurman) supposedly for the season. And have what 6 arrests already this year?

Last edited:
pedd said:

Pardon me, but not only are you not talking about the rosters for this upcoming game, but you can't even keep it in the same decade!

This is the intelligence one would expect from a city that had Jerry Springer as its Mayor.

I'd say the problem is more fans who pay Kraft's ticket prices.

Go To Your Room Now!!!! Don't Come Out Until I Tell You!!!!!

Hey man we're going to China !!!!!! Step right up and get your T-shirt !!!

Last edited:
shmessy said:
Pardon me, but not only are you not talking about the rosters for this upcoming game, but you can't even keep it in the same decade!

This is the intelligence one would expect from a city that had Jerry Springer as its Mayor.
Shhhh, don't be bringing politics into the football forum or he'll start talking senators and all NEM will break loose! :nono:

BOOKofTIGGER said:

ass.jpg

BOOKofTIGGER said:
What is Bob Kraft Committed to winning or profit?
Family and Troy Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference