PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

what happened to all the colt fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh how sad. "Please beat the living crap out of San Diego" :enranged: Why cuz your team hasn't been able to for the past 3 games? You Indy fans have resorted to hoping other teams get your revenge for you. LMAO.

Damn right...not sure what it is about the Chargers but it seems like you could put college players on the field and as long as they are the Chargers they figure out a way to beat us. :D

Ahhhhh how sad. "Please beat the living crap out of San Diego" :enranged: Why cuz your team hasn't been able to for the past 3 games? You Indy fans have resorted to hoping other teams get your revenge for you. LMAO.

Its true and yes I not only hope they beat San Diego, I hope they embarrass them. I'll enjoy every minute of it, honestly. And SD will face the Colts again and we'll see how that goes. Enjoy your couple of days there Charger fan, it's almost over.

Last edited:
Its true and yes I not only hope they beat San Diego, I hope they embarrass them. I'll enjoy every minute of it, honestly. And SD will face the Colts again and we'll see how that goes. Enjoy your couple of days there Charger fan, it's almost over.

Well, if I was a player I rather be preparing for the game instead of cleaning out my locker, shoveling snow from my drive way, or doing more Master Card commercials, etc, etc.

Well, if I was a player I rather be preparing for the game instead of cleaning out my locker, shoveling snow from my drive way, or doing more Master Card commercials, etc, etc.

Huh, what, Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back