PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

what happened to all the colt fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too literal here. There would be MANY threads about how bad your team is, people jumping off left and right. But no, I don't think folks would be calling for BB to quit, etc..,

Let them jump. If they do, they aren't anything but bandwagoners and they can take the fast train out.

Let them jump. If they do, they aren't anything but bandwagoners and they can take the fast train out.

Living here, let me say it's not just the message boards. I found myself sticking up for the Colts around my office yesterday. I've heard some dumb things about football in my office, but yesterday took the cake. People blaming Marvin for saying he was going to play all season and then when they needed him he "choked." I also heard that Dungy was too soft and didn't have enough Belichick in him. This coming from a guy with a picture of a "Cheaties" box in his office. I love living in Indianapolis b/c I've grown up here and I love my Pacers ( I know, I know), but seriously the so called Colts "fans" make me sick. I know there are some who have been with the team since the Jeff George, Lamont Warren, Trev Alberts days, but the bandwagoners make me sick.

P.S. I don't have wall to wall carpeting in my apartment. :D

this place was teaming with Colt fans they seem to have vanished.

I'm still here.

I have no idea where your defense was Sunday. Worst I've ever seen them play, and you've had some crappy defenses. No fire at all. It looked like most of your team could have cared less. Wierd.

That game really showed how much they miss Freeney. Even if he is not getting sacks, he gets double teams that free up other players and he disrupts with pressure. The Chargers QBs had all day. Ninety percent of NFL caliber QBs will move the ball down the field no matter how good the rest of the D is if there is no pressure.

I'm still here.

That game really showed how much they miss Freeney. Even if he is not getting sacks, he gets double teams that free up other players and he disrupts with pressure. The Chargers QBs had all day. Ninety percent of NFL caliber QBs will move the ball down the field no matter how good the rest of the D is if there is no pressure.

I agree. When Freeney went on IR, I figured that we would win the game. He was disruptive to us when we played you. Without him, you're going to have problems. I know everyone loves Sanders but he can be neutralized. We had a lot of trouble with Freeny though.

Im still around, please kick the living crap out of the Chargers. The fans that were on our message board all week,(some are still there) are some of the lowest forms of life I have ever seen in my life. I am on the Pats bandwagon for this week anyway. My as well finish it off and go 19-0, I would have a hard time rooting against Eli if the Giants make the Superbowl though, but I don't see them beating GB in GB.

I would bet my house that IF we lost there would NEVER be a fire BB, trade Brady and get rid of Moss thread.

I agree with that 100%, our board is unreadable right now, I am trying to avoid it like the plague.

I agree with that 100%, our board is unreadable right now, I am trying to avoid it like the plague.

I was banned for two weeks for asking why threads about booing children get deleted but calling Tom Brady a deadbeat dad are acceptable.

Patriots and Colts fans united. Up is down, left is right, cats chase dogs, sun sets in the East, etc.

I was banned for two weeks for asking why threads about booing children get deleted but calling Tom Brady a deadbeat dad are acceptable.

Sorry to hear that, did they delete it or move it, I noticed the mod merged all the threads about booing the 14 year old into one big thread.

Great post Speed, I know I wouldn't be posting right now, I think I'd still be grabbing the toilet. I don't understand the Harrison situation. Had that been BB's call, I'm sure he would have put him on IR.

Great post Speed, I know I wouldn't be posting right now, I think I'd still be grabbing the toilet. I don't understand the Harrison situation. Had that been BB's call, I'm sure he would have put him on IR.

I don't know that anyone understands the Harrison deal, it was all cloak and dagger and all for nothing.

Nah, there is always next year, great thing about sports. If you like the teams I've followed my whole life, you get used to it!!!!

Thanks for the condolensces, tough loss but there is always next year!

For sure, some really bad calls in the Colts favor, but you know my thoughts on the officiating. Colts didn't deserve to win that game no matter the circumstances.

Go Pats!! (I feel dirty?!?!) :D

I thought the reason Colt was no good last sunday was you are worried about Pats too much that you prepared a game plan for us instead of Chargers.

It's OK. Colts' fans will have a chance to see how Pats finishs Chargers. I'm sure your coachs will take note for 08 season :rocker:

I don't know that anyone understands the Harrison deal, it was all cloak and dagger and all for nothing.

Nah, there is always next year, great thing about sports. If you like the teams I've followed my whole life, you get used to it!!!!

I guess things could be worse, we had all those great Pacers teams and didn't get a single championship, at least the Colts did at least get one.

I guess things could be worse, we had all those great Pacers teams and didn't get a single championship, at least the Colts did at least get one.

Exactly!! t en

I thought the reason Colt was no good last sunday was you are worried about Pats too much that you prepared a game plan for us instead of Chargers.

It's OK. Colts' fans will have a chance to see how Pats finishs Chargers. I'm sure your coachs will take note for 08 season :rocker:

I guess that might be true if us the fans actually prepared the game plan. I have to admit I kind of looked ahead to the Pats, good thing Im not a player or coach.

Yikes....... wha??

I guess that might be true if us the fans actually prepared the game plan. I have to admit I kind of looked ahead to the Pats, good thing Im not a player or coach.

You know, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was rooting for you guys last weekend. I have come to genuinely respect the Colts for a number of reasons. Injuries suck. We know all about that. Here's hoping you guys get healthy this offseason. And, I genuinely think ocho cinco is going to Indy this spring. Which scares the ever-living shiz-nit out of me.

Last edited:
Well the board was down for one. I've been dying to say this though.

Please beat the living crap out of San Diego. I'm a Pats fan for a week. Let me say this in that vain:

-Brady is not just the greatest QB ever, but the greatest player to play any sport ever.

-Pats didn't break the rules this year it was an over reaction by the commissioner.

-BB is the greatest coach ever.

:)

Now, Superbowl week this may not be the case, and definitely not next season, but for now I'm jumping on the Bandwagon. Again, please embarrass the Chargers.

Otherwise, where can I get a Matt Light or Kevin Faulk jersey?

Ahhhhh how sad. "Please beat the living crap out of San Diego" :enranged: Why cuz your team hasn't been able to for the past 3 games? You Indy fans have resorted to hoping other teams get your revenge for you. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back