PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

what happened to all the colt fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
this place was teaming with Colt fans they seem to have vanished.

Last edited:
Many Colt fans were looking forward to a Pats-Colts rematch.

Now, their season is over, and many football fans lose interest in message boards once the season is over, and it certainly makes very little sense at this point to speculate about another Pats-Colts matchup.

Did you really need that explained?

It's now Basketball Season in Indiana

Many Colt fans were looking forward to a Pats-Colts rematch.

Now, their season is over, and many football fans lose interest in message boards once the season is over, and it certainly makes very little sense at this point to speculate about another Pats-Colts matchup.

Did you really need that explained?

He was being sarcastic...

The fumigated last night.

I would check the draft forum on indystar

Well the board was down for one. I've been dying to say this though.

Please beat the living crap out of San Diego. I'm a Pats fan for a week. Let me say this in that vain:

-Brady is not just the greatest QB ever, but the greatest player to play any sport ever.

-Pats didn't break the rules this year it was an over reaction by the commissioner.

-BB is the greatest coach ever.

:)

Now, Superbowl week this may not be the case, and definitely not next season, but for now I'm jumping on the Bandwagon. Again, please embarrass the Chargers.

Otherwise, where can I get a Matt Light or Kevin Faulk jersey?

Last edited:
Well the board was down for one. I've been dying to say this though.

Please beat the living crap out of San Diego. I'm a Pats fan for a week. Let me say this in that vain:

-Brady is not just the greatest QB ever, but the greatest player to play any sport ever.

-Pats didn't break the rules this year it was an over reaction by the commissioner.

-BB is the greatest coach ever.

:)

Now, Superbowl week this may not be the case, and definitely not next season, but for now I'm jumping on the Bandwagon. Again, please embarrass the Chargers.

Otherwise, where can I get a Matt Light or Kevin Faulk jersey?

The Chargers fans seem to have brought out the sensibility in Colts fans! Sorry for the loss Speed, for you, I feel bad.

Now, you've proven to be level headed. Can you now objectively see what we've been screaming about with all the bad calls in games at the Dome of Hell?

The Chargers fans seem to have brought out the sensibility in Colts fans! Sorry for the loss Speed, for you, I feel bad.

Now, you've proven to be level headed. Can you now objectively see what we've been screaming about with all the bad calls in games at the Dome of Hell?

Thanks for the condolensces, tough loss but there is always next year!

For sure, some really bad calls in the Colts favor, but you know my thoughts on the officiating. Colts didn't deserve to win that game no matter the circumstances.

Go Pats!! (I feel dirty?!?!) :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the condolensces, tough loss but there is always next year!

For sure, some really bad calls in the Colts favor, but you know my thoughts on the officiating. Colts didn't deserve to win that game no matter the circumstances.

Go Pats!! (I feel dirty?!?!) :D

I have no idea where your defense was Sunday. Worst I've ever seen them play, and you've had some crappy defenses. No fire at all. It looked like most of your team could have cared less. Wierd.

I have no idea where your defense was Sunday. Worst I've ever seen them play, and you've had some crappy defenses. No fire at all. It looked like most of your team could have cared less. Wierd.

Exactly!!! Really played on their heels the whole game. Bad game plan, bad execution. You said it though, it looked like they could care less, very sad.

Makes you want a leader with some fire and brimstone on the defensive side of the ball, maybe. Plus makes you think about the whole idea of not going all out in the last game of the season. How are you not up for that game, I'll never know!!

I think its probably a cake walk for the Pats now, I don't see any of the teams left even competing with them. Good for them, they deserved it! I'll be very happy for you and your compadres, if they do it!

Exactly!!! Really played on their heels the whole game. Bad game plan, bad execution. You said it though, it looked like they could care less, very sad.

Makes you want a leader with some fire and brimstone on the defensive side of the ball, maybe. Plus makes you think about the whole idea of not going all out in the last game of the season. How are you not up for that game, I'll never know!!

I think its probably a cake walk for the Pats now, I don't see any of the teams left even competing with them. Good for them, they deserved it! I'll be very happy for you and your compadres, if they do it!

I still have no idea how you lost that game. I feel a little slighted not playing the Colts again, but you did us huge favors. Not only are they banged up, but they're confident! We all know what an overly confident Charger team is!!! They're a bunch of head cases to begin with.

That game made me appreciate the Pats 100x more than I did. On one hand, the Colts were playing like crap and nobody seemed to care. Peyton didn't even seem to be really pouting, more disinterested. Meanwhile, 2 of the Chargers top 3 are "injured" and on the bench walking around and laughing while they were losing the game! If Brady and Moss were acting like that, I would be LIVID, but, they never would. A gamer wants back in no matter what, they didn't.

I keep hearing about this Charger defense. Peyton put up 400+ on them. Tell me again how spectacular they are?

Cindystar has gone up in flames since Sunday. Really the worst Colts fans I have ever seen in my life. They are calling to fire Dungy, want Harrison to retire and trade MAnning. :eek:

I mean really lame, sad bunch of ***holes:

IUColtsPacerFAN and his new sig (We will be back next year)
MOS and her 'very smart' daughter
Indcolt18287 (formerely Indcolt18288, insane post count)
Jules
Colts fan in CA crying on her new carpet in the trailer
blueblood - 'nough said
19thin
BDradio99
dacoats
hmrstrm
CaptCorruption
Starboard17
Sarcasm
SoMaChick
hell toupe
The Polian (hahaha)
and many more.

There, I am done ranting.

Good luck all the way!

Jilla the prediction QUEEN

:rocker:

Cindystar has gone up in flames since Sunday. Really the worst Colts fans I have ever seen in my life. They are calling to fire Dungy, want Harrison to retire and trade MAnning. :eek:

Jules
blueblood - 'nough said
19thin
BDradio99
dacoats
hmrstrm
CaptCorruption
Starboard17
Sarcasm
SoMaChick
hell toupe
The Polian (hahaha)
and many more.

Good luck all the way!

Umm...Jilla, what the heck is your problem? Those of us who read Indystar know full well how awful you have been in the past to the Patriots. Most of your post contained nothing but Brady is gay, Cheater Cheater blah blah blah. You're known as the biggest homer out there. You continually bashed every rational Pats poster and rational thought. Now you're here wishing us luck?

Jules
blueblood - 'nough said
19thin
BDradio99
dacoats
hmrstrm
CaptCorruption
Starboard17
Sarcasm
SoMaChick
hell toupe
The Polian (hahaha)
and many more.

Good luck all the way!

The same would happen here or on any board. Too bad to see all the flaming though. I WOULD like to post the names of all the idiots who said the game would be a cakewalk. SD has an All Star cast on defense, that said, we had plenty of opportunties to score in the 30's. Enough to win. If SD can win the TO battle with Pats, they have a shot. Even if they do, they may still lose.

The same would happen here or on any board. Too bad to see all the flaming though. I WOULD like to post the names of all the idiots who said the game would be a cakewalk. SD has an All Star cast on defense, that said, we had plenty of opportunties to score in the 30's. Enough to win. If SD can win the TO battle with Pats, they have a shot. Even if they do, they may still lose.

I would bet my house that IF we lost there would NEVER be a fire BB, trade Brady and get rid of Moss thread.

Jules
blueblood - 'nough said
19thin
BDradio99
dacoats
hmrstrm
CaptCorruption
Starboard17
Sarcasm
SoMaChick
hell toupe
The Polian (hahaha)
and many more.

Good luck all the way!

Don't forget to come back next year,after ya put that wall to wall carpeting in the trailer. :D

I would bet my house that IF we lost there would NEVER be a fire BB, trade Brady and get rid of Moss thread.

Too literal here. There would be MANY threads about how bad your team is, people jumping off left and right. But no, I don't think folks would be calling for BB to quit, etc..,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back