PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you most looking forward to watch in preseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday when I go as well as preseason I am looking mostly at the defense, the big players being Hightower, Jones and the D-Backfield, seeing if D Mac is going to return to form and seeing what Wilson and Ras I bring.

But on offense, of course Lloyd, seeing how everything I am reading is saying he and Brady are putting on a show, but mostly the RBs, seeing how the carries come out and mostly Bolden because I think he is going to be a steal of a pick up.

I'm just looking forward to being able to see another Pats football game. Oh, and Hightower:D

For me, its:

1. Nate Ebner, Brandon Bolden.
Two interesting names for sure. Who woulda thunk we'd have so much abundance? I feel like a kid in a candy shop with a few bucks in my hand.

I'm curious to follow my two locks Hightower and Lloyd, but as far as questionable status I will follow Ebert and Brace/Cunningham.

There are many interesting stories to follow and none of them involve a name starting with the letter Teb.

Anybody remember Dylan's tune All Along The Hightower?

Except it wasn't just Princess that kept the view. It was all of Patriot Nation.

Was that the atrocious song they played finding the Final Five on Battlestar Galactica?

Offensive line play. Nothing happens without them playing well and seeing who comes forward we weren't expecting. Really interested in seeing how Hernandez is used.

I wake up at night thinking about how Tebow will fit into the Jests, too...

THE END of preseason

Last edited:
Was that the atrocious song they played finding the Final Five on Battlestar Galactica?
Not sure about that movie.

I was thinking of the Hendrix version but wrote Dylan for some reason (maybe because he wrote it, har.) Would not recommend the Dylan version for NFL purposes. The lyrics communicated foreboding but it was Hendrix' guitar that added to it in a Hendrix sort of way.

Really interested in seeing how Hernandez is used.
Let's say it's Gronk that misses 2 games this year. In that case Hernandez will be the top stats TE. They are discovering new ways to use him, and he will be a big weapon. Gronk is bound to drop a little from last year.

But both should have stats that suffer due to the WRs. That ball will get spread like buttah.

I’m probably the only guy who is looking forward to see what Barrett can do with a full camp and last year’s experience under his belt. He definitely wasn’t ready for prime time last year, but he was hampered by the limited preseason and I thought he was making steps (baby steps) in the right direction before he got hurt. I think he can at least develop into a serviceable # 4 safety and become a beast on special teams.

I like to see the coaching at work. A great example is that we saw Chung playing a lot of man coverage his rookie year because he needed to work on coverage skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News