PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On To The Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big problem for us is that we tend to come out and play tentatively the first few drives of the Super Bowl, probably because our coaching staff believes that keeping the game close favors us more than the other team because of who we have under center.

So I'm not convinced we'll get up on them big early as much as I'd love it. I think we play to keep it close to start and then adjust.

If only we had Edelman :(

Yup, i feel ‘fine’ as long as one of the two are in... like last year we managed fine w/o gronk, this year w/o edelman, when gronk was out against mia and tb (I think) offense really struggled. Today was an incredible performance by brady/cooks/amendola but really testing it if we need to beat Philadelphia too without em.

Patricia’s last game as pats DC will take care of Eagles high fly offense.

BTW.... Imagine all the Giants fans having to watch a Pats/Eagles superbowl.... I live in the middle of Giants land.... :D

Monday morning in the office can't come soon enough! :p

Considering 2007 and 2011 I'm not sure why the Giants would hate us. Reddit Giants fans post about how they're gonna root for us no problem. They really hate the Eagles.

Collinsworthless will call game again. One of the greatest drives in SB history and instead of talking about what's going on he blabbed for like 3 minutes about taking to Brady about ball pressure.

He has the attention span of a squirrel.

The big problem for us is that we tend to come out and play tentatively the first few drives of the Super Bowl, probably because our coaching staff believes that keeping the game close favors us more than the other team because of who we have under center.

So I'm not convinced we'll get up on them big early as much as I'd love it. I think we play to keep it close to start and then adjust.

Brady seems to have one or two WTF monuments in recent SB games. I predict Brady will be picked off at least once in this SB. But Pats will win regardless.

so, i havent watched many eagles games this year. What are their weakness' on defense that brady can exploit?

Thought this would be the matchup but with Wentz. Foles is 10x the QB Bortles is. I won't be sleeping on them.

I’ve seen this sentiment a few times on here recently. I think there is an approximately 0% chance that the game plan is something other than trying to score as early and as often as possible.

Lulz at all the idiot conspiracy theorists who actually thought the NFL accidentally leaked the rigged outcome of the championship games.

Considering 2007 and 2011 I'm not sure why the Giants would hate us. Reddit Giants fans post about how they're gonna root for us no problem. They really hate the Eagles.

There are some salty Giants mother****ers fans in my offense who can't let go of the 'cheaters' ********.... you should see it... 40 years old men, acting like 5 year old girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes