PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stop the run. We are last in the league. It needs to start now against the Cowboys. We expected to have issues in the secondary...but not the run...not like this. Akiem Hicks was signed to help fix this at DT...please not DE. That is his position. It's time to turn up the heat.

EDIT: that lack of threads about our issues against the run is surprising. We are LAST. This needs to change drastically. Lets see what happens Sunday.

Meh. Game situations and DL tinkering make it hard to get too concerned about this, especially since we saw much the same thing last year and they turned it around with a weaker front seven arsenal.

Jax ran for less than 3 ypc, so it is possible the turnaround has already begun.

Babe Laufenberg, Cowboys' employee, played judge, jury, and executioner, on air during a broadcast this preseason:

"I do know this: He deflated the footballs."

11:06 AM - 23 Jun 2015

Most people fashion what they claim to know to their own desires; have no propensity for truth whatsoever. When I read this statement, I do know this: This person knows their own desires and this statement (i.e. "He deflated the footballs") encapsulates what that happens to be. Who's better than him? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back