PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spellcheck

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just curious, does the software have any possible add-ons for spellcheck? I know for some it would be a pain - typing acronyms or slang, for example. But if I saw a little squiggly line like you see on Word or phone texts, for me it would be very helpful. (I am definitely not the world's greatest typist.) It's something I have become accustomed to over the last few decades. Obviously many will not want to bother to utilize it - but I'm guessing there are some of us that would.

Obviously it's not a priority; just a wish list type of thing.

I don’t think directly, but I’ll see if there’s maybe a product, I can modify that might be able to be used here.

I'm just curious, does the software have any possible add-ons for spellcheck? I know for some it would be a pain - typing acronyms or slang, for example. But if I saw a little squiggly line like you see on Word or phone texts, for me it would be very helpful. (I am definitely not the world's greatest typist.) It's something I have become accustomed to over the last few decades. Obviously many will not want to bother to utilize it - but I'm guessing there are some of us that would.

Obviously it's not a priority; just a wish list type of thing.
I think that happens already?

I don’t think directly, but I’ll see if there’s maybe a product, I can modify that might be able to be used here.
I get a squiggley line already, and it auto corrects a lot too

I get a squiggley line already, and it auto corrects a lot too

Interesting, I think it auto-incorrects my posts after the fact. At least I don't think I meant to refer to Rollo Tomase as a numb vunt. But I'm old and I drink... so there's that to consider

For example, if I type the Cincinnatti Bengals reciever I get no squiggly lines, no auto-correcshun.

For example, if I type the Cincinnatti Bengals reciever I get no squiggly lines, no auto-correcshun.

In a quasi related coincidence I tried that by typing 'Pats #1 WR' and auto-incorrect skipped the red squiggle line. I just got ? marks and I think I heard digital laughter

I use Grammarly, which also does it.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back