PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're Doomed!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPatFan

Rookie
Reaction score
All the media preseason hype and fluff over the Pats was just that.

The Colts are obviously an unstoppable juggernaut. Finally a Superbowl quality defence to compliment a truely great offence improved with a young, real-deal running back. I suspect Payton will be enshrined in the HOF and run for President of the US of A prior to his retirement from the NFL.

I shudder thinking about the Pats second game of the season, our season opener. The most talented team in the NFL has been frothing at the mouth anticipating this game since their season ending train wreck meltdown last year. AT & AJ can't wait to get at AD! (remember when people used to have names?)

Some folks have handed the AFCE to the Pats. Hold your horses folks!(preferably the colts)

The Dollfins have added Porter to an already formidable "D". Bumps & bruises Brady has turnstile Light on his back and who'stheRTthisweek on the opposing side of the line. "Hey Tom! Can you say "OUCH!!???"

Mangenious has had another year to implement BB's system, drafted several players I wish we had and again have a strong running threat to compliment a strong passing game. Who's backup QB would you rather have, Pats - Jesters? (Brady's son's initials are JET???? Breakfast tasted better the first time)

Remember the days when the Pats won 3 of 4 Superbowls? That was before Tommie won best dressed awards and had to concern himself with Jet-setting his supermodels and visiting his growing family on the opposite coast.

It was also prior to BB's current flame concerning herself with his prior girlfriend's divorce case / million dollar condo.

Fortunately Seymouor is spending time with his own family, but is it coming at the expense of getting on the field since he's already signed his mega contract.

Rodney's suspended for 1/4 of the season for banned substance use?

Wait, I've got it. I've slipped through the Twilight Zone into the Bizarro world.

all in good time....BB is a genious, I know we'll stomp the rest of the AFC East and kick Indy's butt!

We are COMPLETELY. SCREWED.

Indeed. The Patriots are doomed. The spotlight is correctly back where it belongs now, on the Colts.....:) :)

41 points on a good New Orleans team, what are we going to do. Where is Ty Law when we need him. Thats it, I just cannot bear to watch this season, face it there is no way we can beat Peyton and company !!!

Obviously the rest of the teams in the NFL are in for a world of hurt. The Colts look UNSTOPPABLE! Especially in that dome of theirs. Damn, how many teams have won there in the last 4 years?

Boys, you panic, and the Pats have yet to suit up.

Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning....give the Colts that. What you don't give the Colts is a step or two in the defensive secondary like the Saints did.

The Pats have an offense and a wily quarterback and coach who know how toput points on the board. The second half of the last two Colts games has been incredibly productive for their offense. The Patriot defense needs to close off the Colts offense...bottom line.

The Pats will be able to score, and hopefully, the defense will be able to stop others from scoring. I'm convinced that will happen for at least 12 games.

The playoffs this year will be exciting...the Chargers in the second game and in the AFC playoffs will be out to get our asses. Count on it.

Yep we are D.O.N.E. Might as well fold up our tents and go home.
Brace yourselves fellas, the Jets are going to wipe the field with us. :bricks:

Last edited:
I only talk like this after a loss to the Dolphins.

Obviously the rest of the teams in the NFL are in for a world of hurt. The Colts look UNSTOPPABLE! Especially in that dome of theirs. Damn, how many teams have won there in the last 4 years?

No Way.

We'll talk in December baby.
You're little speed demons on defense won't cut it against our new offense and our unstoppable, dominant defense. They'll get worn down and will be kept on the field a long time. The Colts will flop this year. Not this time.....not this time

Indy's D is the real deal now. Peyton is only getting better and somehow Marvin is gettin younger. Dungy is in BB's head and Brady's shoulder is hardly even hanging on anymore. The Pats D is toast without Big Sey and Rodney and Moss can't run anymore or catch for that matter. He is poisoning the locker room already AND we lost Mills to Major Dad!

The Pats are on the road this week and we all remember the last time they were on the road. The Jets have Mangenious and a rushing attack that is better than when CM was the featured back!

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!?! D-O-O-M-E-D!!!! BB please play Cassel this week and save Tom the embarrassment!

No Way.

We'll talk in December baby.
You're little speed demons on defense won't cut it against our new offense and our unstoppable, dominant defense. They'll get worn down and will be kept on the field a long time. The Colts will flop this year. Not this time.....not this time
Dude, look at my user name and read my post again. :cool3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes