PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly Marshall Faulk Bashing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marshall Faulk tonite on NFLN

They did flag it, negating that 98 yard TD recovery by Wilson(?) that would have made it 24-3......
He and the Ram receivers had been getting free releases all season long which was essential for their routes. Once they got jammed in the Super Bowl, it messed up their timing and those finesse receivers couldn't handle it..
Warner never won another game in St Louis and his next year his QB rating was 67 and his splits were 3 TD/11 int...Seems like BB found a blueprint for stopping the "Greatest Show on Turf"

And, he then found other ways to rip apart the league in 2008.

I think you guys are reading too much into this. I watched that on TV; he was complimenting BB and the Patriots.

And, he then found other ways to rip apart the league in 2008.

I think you guys are reading too much into this. I watched that on TV; he was complimenting BB and the Patriots.

I agree with this. While he was venting his distaste and bitterness, he managed to praise NE. Which most of you seem to miss.

I personally really dislike the guy, he lives in the past and certainly does show bias, but you're all too hung up on that one line. It was a compliment in there, just covered in bias and bitterness.

They did flag it, negating that 98 yard TD recovery by Wilson(?) that would have made it 24-3......
He and the Ram receivers had been getting free releases all season long which was essential for their routes. Once they got jammed in the Super Bowl, it messed up their timing and those finesse receivers couldn't handle it..
Warner never won another game in St Louis and his next year his QB rating was 67 and his splits were 3 TD/11 int...Seems like BB found a blueprint for stopping the "Greatest Show on Turf"
Tebucky Jones.

HAHAha Deion keeps rubbing it in. Sanders should be marshall's shrink, he'd tear him apart.
"Hey Marshall, want a tissue?"

** throws tissue box at him ** "Cry Baby!" - they need to remake that commerical with M. Faulk saying why blue and grey makes him sad!!!!!! :rocker:

Last edited:

when he's old and on his last legs he'll be locked away in a bedroom watching the 2001 super bowl over, and over, and over again shaking his head and drooling on a bib.
laces....out....dan....

How about this: **** Marshall Faulk, that pipsqueak.

Poor Marshall, the only player to be slighted my an NFL ref. Imagine how the record books would be if we could change that.

I was surprised when he talked well about T.Brady on the pre-game show, guy was saying he was MVP and what he had done was more impressive than Vick. I was SHOCKEDDDD!

I was surprised when he talked well about T.Brady on the pre-game show, guy was saying he was MVP and what he had done was more impressive than Vick. I was SHOCKEDDDD!
There is only one possible explanation for this: he was told by his superiors that he needed to become more objective when it comes to the Patriots. He would never offer those comments on his own.

There is only one possible explanation for this: he was told by his superiors that he needed to become more objective when it comes to the Patriots. He would never offer those comments on his own.

Not always true. He praises the Pats every now and then, but never without throwing a shot at them into it, always something like calling them the best team but never forgetting to mention spygate.

I kept thinking what the hell:eek: I thought he was gonna be the only one of the 3 to pick Vick.

I may be imagining things, but didn't Bill take Warner out of the game and dare them to run the ball. But Martz didn't do it and kept throwing

Or am I remembering wrong.

This guy makes me sick. Even going to break just now he's saying, "Just remember, these teams split." And Warren Sapp, who I like but should NEVER be the voice of reason for anything says, "two different teams."

I understand if Marshall wants to talk up the Rams or the Colts over the Pats. These guys are ex-players and usually homers. And I'm okay with that. But he does this every week. If we went on Faulk's predictions this team would've been 1-15 this season or something asinine like that.

I normally don't start these threads, but I guess him being a HOF finalist has me more angry at him than usual. I really hate that guy. I wish they'd substitute his cousin (that he doesn't acknowledge) in for him on NFL Gameday. That show would be almost watchable if it was for Marshall Faulk-up.

Every week you can just see the hate in his eyes. He is so ignorant that it's funny. If he wasn't such a douche I would definitely have a lot of respect for him because of his NFL success... Oh well.

Darn, you beat me to this thread!

For the last week he's been finding ways to say the Pats will lose or that the Jets have a really good chance. Based on nonsense. He says that Mark Sanchez will play well today, after that terrible performance in Indy.

Everybody else says Pats will win but he always has some garbage comment to make about the Pats. He's a bitter man. Let it go midget.

Marshal Faulk takes another shot at BB..

Just saw this on NFLN,M.Irving and M.Faulk are talking about Pats /Jets,Irving states "Brady and Belichick have the highest football IQ's in the game" Faulk retorts quickly,"its easy to have the highest IQ when you have the crib notes". Which I took as a spygate refererence....

Re: Marshal Faulk takes another shot at BB..

Belichick will have to live with that crap forever. The fact remains, though, since that stopped we've won the division 3 times out of 4, the other year we won 11 games with a backup QB and we've had a 16 and 14 win season in there too. Anyone with a brain gets it but there's a lot of people out there for whom it's easier to spew out a one liner than to actually think something out.

He's a bitter p*ssy who can not give credit to anyone who has beaten him. If he lost the ability to speak tomorrow I would dance a little jig.

He took the Jets to win this game. What a surprise Marshall!:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes