PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week One MNF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't seen anything yet that says the pats don't have a good chance of winning in 2 weeks

Love Benny and he is a great bargain for the $$... but what were we supposed to do... pay him that to be Ridley insurance?

If the Bengals can put together another 30 minutes of solid football, they have a real good chance to win. The Ravens D will wear down pretty quick if they have to contend with long drives.

Last edited:
These guys can be run on

come on now, no turnovers

Last edited:
BJGE still is not a dynamic runner. He rarely can break it. He is a straight line runner. He definitely isn't a bad back, but he doesn't bring the dimension that Ridley can bring.

Also, his blitz pick up (or lack there of) on the opening drive also showed another reason why he probably isn't here. He got Dalton crushed because it looked almost like he avoided contact.

I wish him well and appreciate what he did for us, but I don't think the Pats will miss him that much.

Last edited:
haven't seen anything yet that says the pats don't have a good chance of winning in 2 weeks

We don't have A.J. Green who is abusing the Ravens pretty bad. 70 yards and it's barely the start of the 2nd half.

BJGE still is not a dynamic runner. He rarely can break it. He is a straight line runner. He definitely isn't a bad back, but he doesn't bring the dimension that Ridley can bring.

Also, his blitz pick up (or lack there of) on the opening drive also showed another reason why he probably isn't here. He got Dalton crushed because it looked almost like he avoided contact.

I wish him well and appreciate what he did for us, but I don't think the Pats will miss him that much.

Nobody is criticizing Ridley here. Give it a break.

come on Bengals D, need a stop

If the Bengals D can get a 3 and out, the Bengals O can really abuse the Ravens D now.

We don't have A.J. Green who is abusing the Ravens pretty bad. 70 yards and it's barely the start of the 2nd half.

We have Brandon Lloyd and hopefully a Gronk who doesn't get injured.

Nobody is criticizing Ridley here. Give it a break.

I am sorry that I call it like I see it. When he had a great year in 2010, I said it. But he is a North South RB who is great in RBBC, but I don't know if he can be a true lead back.

Last edited:
We have Brandon Lloyd and hopefully a Gronk who doesn't get injured.

What I'm interested in is seeing how we'll deal with their no-huddle.

I am sorry that I call it like I see it. When he had a great year in 2010, I said it. But he is a North South RB who is great in RBBC, but I don't know if he can be a true lead back.
He is a lead back.

I thought the Ravens defense was going to take a step back with Suggs out and them showing age at multiple key positions. I think we may be seeing a sign of it tonight.

BS PI called. Holy crap.

He isn't in RBBC tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes