PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week One MNF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The playcalls for the Bengals are bad. :(

BJGE finding his 4 yards when there is none.

what a dumb play...moron

ravens are really that good at home?

Who does he think he is, Merriweather?

Joe Flacco has finally become an "elite" quarterback

The playcalls for the Bengals are bad. :(

The playcalling is actually quite creative. I loved that fake sweep that sprung BJGE for 13 yards, through the B gap, off the FB block.

It's that this is the Ravens D we're talking about, they're not a joke. They are causing the Bengals OL trouble by moving people all over, keying off the fact that the Bengals center signed just a few days ago, so he's having to change protection on just about every snap.

ravens are really that good at home?
The Bengals defense is just that bad. Leon Hall is coming off a torn Achilles, Newman and Clements were good players a decade ago, Mays and Nelson make up for their good athleticism by being idiots, and both Dunlap and Kirkpatrick are hurt.

I said before the game that Flacco needed to throw for 320 yards and 3 TDs to earn any praise from me. He might just make it.

BJGE finding his 4 yards when there is none.

He always seems to do well against the Ravens.. a little over 5 YPC, and should break 50 by the half.

It amazes me how many QB's get paid huge money destroying suspect pass defenses. The Bengals D is terrible. I'm still having nightmares from their game vs. Houston in January.

Last edited:
Other than the Packers game this is easily the worst officiated game of the 7 i've watched.

i don't wish injuries on anyone...but i hope something happens to pollard...can't stand him

Love that call, fake draw to screen.

Note to Josh: Screen Pass

He always seems to do well against the Ravens.. a little over 5 YPC, and should break 50 by the half.

Yeah he's running well. I think it will help him being a feature back rather than splitijg 50/50 with woody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back