PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he really just drop that? please Packers pull this off!!!!!!!

Jets and Packers combined numbers: 11 punts, 1/3 on FG attempts, 0/2 in the red zone, 5/21 on 3rd down.

Wow! The Packers blow a 3rd and one (really inches) because the linemen didn't look to know the play and they ran to the outside.

Last edited:
Belichick would have gone for it on that fourth. Its not like the Jets offense is doing much anyway.

packers are going to end up regretting these chances

Let's pray for no overtime.

That early 2nd round pick is looking good. Carolina has turned the ball over three times and are losing to the Rams 17-3.

I have the directv online package but I'd prefer no OT so I don't have to watch the beginning of the game on my comp (since I live in NYC)

Dolphins should be crushing the Bengals, but with five field goals to zero touchdowns plus two turnovers they are only winning by one.

Last edited:
Sanchez is Really trying hard to give GB the ball.

Dolphins should be crushing the Bengals, but with five field goals to zero touchdowns plus two turnovers they are only winning by one.

ricky williams TD :(

2nd and 18 how do you bite on that slant so badly. I've got a sick feeling about how this game is going to end just like when they pulled a win over Denver out their ###

Sanchez just throws another pick.

YES! Thank you Charles Woodson

That pick call was iffy, but Rex is out of challenges! :lol2:

2nd and 18 how do you bite on that slant so badly. I've got a sick feeling about how this game is going to end just like when they pulled a win over Denver out their ###

watch the jets pull this out and they leep talking how sanchez lead them to a game winn drive etc etc

Hehe, out of challenges eh, Rexy?

Sanchez is Really trying hard to give GB the ball.
Finally mission accomplished for Sanchez. That a'boy mark, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
If the Packers can finally get a TD here, this game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News