PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the 49ers-Broncos game is really bad!

Thank god I didn't get tickets for it :)

Sanchez has been lucky this year with INTs another pass right to the defender and the defender can't hold on to it.

Jets lucky again. Tomlinson fumbles the football forward five yards for a first down. Recovered by himself.

Jets lucky again. Tomlinson fumbles the football forward five yards for a first down. Recovered by himself.
They've been pretty lucky all year, i don't think it can last all season.

Jamon Williams pulls a Tedy Bruschi and wrestles away the football from Cotchery for a turnover. Although it might be overturned in the challege. I don't know if it reviewable.

They've been pretty lucky all year, i don't think it can last all season.

Most good teams get lucky breaks. Funny if you go to the Jets boards, they say the same thing about the Pats. I think both teams had luck play into it on their last wins (the Jets were lucky Rolondo Hill pulled on Holmes' face mask on 4th and 6 with 1:30 left in the game with the Jets down by 3 in Denver two weeks ago and the Pats were lucky on several plays last week).

Jamon Williams pulls a Tedy Bruschi and wrestles away the football from Cotchery for a turnover. Although it might be overturned in the challege. I don't know if it reviewable.

ha ha...love it

Most good teams get lucky breaks. Funny if you go to the Jets boards, they say the same thing about the Pats. I think both teams had luck play into it on their last wins (the Jets were lucky Rolondo Hill pulled on Holmes' face mask on 4th and 6 with 1:30 left in the game with the Jets down by 3 in Denver two weeks ago and the Pats were lucky on several plays last week).
Thats what i told one of the jests fans, you need to be lucky, its part of the game. But the jets have been Real lucky this year, and i think eventually the bad isn't going to bounce their way.

Last edited:
He missed the FG WOW Jets are lucky!!!!!!!

GB MISSES a 45 yard FG?????

It's like they're throwing the game but the Rats don't realize it's a "paid for by Jetdell" fix.

And the fans in London are so bored, there doing the wave...

And the fans in London are so bored, there doing the wave...

We did that last year, and that was a great game :)

But this game is p*ss poor!

Just showed Favre limping into the stadium.

Denver have actually scored!!!

I am watching on the UK stream its terrible!

One of the 'pundits' said 'The team that loses season will be over'

If SF lose fair enough, but if Denver lose, than both teams will have the same record! How does that mean different for both!

Tebow scores. Why not hand off to Maroney? Oh wait, LoMo is a healthy inactive for today's game.

Dallas defense forces Garrard to throw his first incomplete pass - in the third quarter. Jags beating up on Dallas 21-7.

Packers 0-7 on third down in the first half vs Jets

Last edited:
Suh with two sacks, already...
I think he'll be the best DT in the NFL by the end of the year,he is that good.

Troy Smith just gave a BOOMING block for Gore!

Also, Jags are battering the Cowboys!

Greg Jennings is dropping a ton of big catches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back