PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did all the offenses go this week?

Kyle Orton hurt.
Here comes TEBOW....

Last edited:
Where did all the offenses go this week?

Yeah, just looking at stats and see Rodgers is only 9 of 24. he might have to give back those MVP trophies everyone gave him pre-season.

Blatant PI by Leon Hall. He really let the fins off the hook with that play.

Yeah, just looking at stats and see Rodgers is only 9 of 24. he might have to give back those MVP trophies everyone gave him pre-season.

Only if Jest give their September Superbowl back! ;)

And Tebow looks to be in game on next series! Orton felt that hit!

QUESTION for the people watching jets packs game (since i am watching redzone and am not getting the game in my area)
are both the defense playing that good? or the offense of both teams is that bad today?
its hard to believe Packs would have scored only 3 at this stage of the game :confused:

Last edited:
QUESTION for the people watching jets packs game (since i am watching redzone and am not getting the game in my area)
are both the defense playing that good? or the offense of both team is that bad today?
its hard to believe packs would have scored only 3 at this stage of the game

Ive watched on and off and the Jets offense looks like week 1, looks out of sync and Sanchize is off.

are both the defense playing that good? or the offense of both team is that bad today?
its hard to believe packs would have scored only 3 at this stage of the game :confused:

A little of both. The Packers had a good drive going in the second half which was killed by a delay of game penalty and an illegal contact non-call. Although the Jets defense has played solid most of the game. Granted the Packers have no running game. The Jets offense has been awful, but the Packers defense has been good too.

Also, Donald Driver is out and was limited in the first half with injury.

Last edited:
Orton is back out there! No Tebow just yet!

Sanchez throws a nice 49 yarder. That is their offense for the entire game.

Broncos had a TD pulled back for illegal block, which wasn't a block! He did't know he was blocking!

Ive watched on and off and the Jets offense looks like week 1, looks out of sync and Sanchize is off.

A little of both. The Packers had a good drive going in the second half which was killed by a delay of game penalty and an illegal contact non-call. Although the Jets defense has played solid most of the game. Granted the Packers have no running game. The Jets offense has been awful, but the Packers defense has been good too.

Also, Donald Driver is out and was limited in the first half with injury.

thanks for that........... i just checked the weather in nj it seems its 54 degrees there, i wonder if the cold weather of nov dec will have an effect on the jets passing game (i hope it does :p)

lol jets missed 37 yarder ,just saw it on redzone

Can the Pack sit on a 3-0 lead over the Jersey Jets for another 18 minutes? :p

Last edited:
Nick Folk wide right on a 37 yarder. Both teams blow what should be relatively easy field goals. The thing is this is the only time the Jets have crossed midfield and not turned over the ball.

Jets blow a golden opportunity. Heh!

Another drop pass by a Packers WR who has the jump on coverage for a missed big play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News