PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 NFL games

On the next defensive stand, the 49ers decided instead of playing keep away from the Broncos receivers like they did on the first drive, they are just going to play with 7 defenders and leave their DBs off the field.

I don't know what team they think they are playing, but the 49ers brought the absolutely worst defensive strategy you can bring vs. Manning. Soft zone. Off coverages. Not pressuring Manning. My 10 year old niece knows that is a stupid strategy against the Broncos.

Tank Carradine is so crappy and the 49ers defense is so injured that they have a TE playing DE.

I hope BB saw what they just showed.

Now Peyton will get zero TD in two weeks...

Denver fans are like 'WHAT!! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL A PENALTY ON US!'

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
49ers look a long way from the team that played in Foxboro a couple years ago....

Why didn't Lynch destroy Peyton there? SMASH HIS ****ING FACE IN

no flag?

Man I went back and watched last years highlights of our regular season comeback against Denver..a lot of turnovers in that game, could have went either way....

Not that he needs it, but I hope Belichick is watching this game as a How To play defense against Manning in the Broncos.

Notice that they play a little press man on that play and they get to Manning. Maybe not giving every one of Manning's receivers a free release off the line might be a good thing.

LOL @ the Manning face. Saw it!

49ers look a long way from the team that played in Foxboro a couple years ago....
Not even a semblance of that team, but that's because that D is depleted and not as good

2nd and long. Now the Illegal contact flags will come out.

More Manning faces please !

Reactions: sb1
Well, I've already lost faith in the 9ers tonight. Maybe SD can give Denver a better run for their money on Thursday.

2nd and long. Now the Illegal contact flags will come out.
If I'm Peyton I just throw it downfield at somebody. Guaranteed first down no matter whether it's caught or not.

There it is again! LOL

Wow no flags...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back